Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Warns British Boxer For Insulting His Wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    And crawford walks aroundat 174 pounds not much difference
    Booth is a big guy compared to Crawford. You honestly think Booth throwing haymakers at Crawford is a good idea? Booth got a frame of a 175lb fighter. His drainage at 160 was typical Ingle Gym tomfoolery. Though surely Booth has grudges against the crowd in experiencing stuff like Ohara Davies where fans yell at negro slurs, and that’s most likely his gripe when he talked about Westgarth.

I agree, Booth took it to far. Most people don’t know that Booth called Crawford’s gf a “fat c*nt” that needs to hit a “threadmill” from the video he posted. So Booth got mental problems for sure, but that doesn’t mean Crawford should test Booth in or outside of the ring. Booth got nothing to lose, and I honestly think he would hurt Crawford with bad intentions. Guys like Anthony Yarde should be calling out Booth in defense to Crawford etc. Crawford didn’t deserve such an abuse nor his gf

Comment

Originally posted by Azzie View Post
      Terence he didn't insult your wife, he was roasting you...
      Exactly, he thought it was pathetic that such a great fighter couldn't get a better looking girl.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
        She’s a fatty! Get over it
        Your *****made & clown for disrespecting another man's wife, especially with you being a fan of boxing. **** outta here

Comment

Crawford

Sorry someone feels the need to be so crass, Terrance. Do yourself a favor and let it go. You do not need leagal troubles. Many of us out here support you and want you to do well.

Comment

12-11-05, is that his birthdate or his record?

Comment

This is the British way, normally talk **** on a personal level. That stuff might fly over there but come here and talk that same talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                12-11-05, is that his birthdate or his record?
                lmfao im dead

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                  Crawford ain't gonna do nuffin. Booth is 200lbs. This ain't Gamboa. "we have passports" meant TC's wife will close-line Booth too.

So what if he 200 pounds?? That don't mean SHET!
                  I can tell you one of them weak ass cowards who will act all tough and hard with a little guy but when someone bigger than you step's up to you you'll biitch up like the hoe you are!
                  You weak ass Punk! 😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    Lololololol
                    Like 'em just like a good steak! Thick, hot, juicy, and tender! Anyone under size 14 need not apply! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      Angela white, My Thursday favourite
                      geeeeez bro! I thought you had a gf, I'm pretty sure the number of adult actress you know is close to the amount of boxers you know

Comment

Working...
                      X