Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Warns British Boxer For Insulting His Wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That guy just wanted some attention I'm surprised Crawford even responded back to him. That guy is a nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
      Yeah this lame azz shyt boxer from the UK is just trying to grab attention because he isn't going to get any for his performances but .......

.... all the people commending Bud for sticking with his girl seem to forget he be fuggin other ghetto skanks and letting his main girl and side girl go at it in a strip mall while he watches in enjoyment.

Yeah, she fat and got fugged up tats on her chest ........ but I think they deserve each other.

Yup
      Damn she’s a big b#itch. Bud just let his woman sit on her.Her confidence was shy high as soon as she saw him pull up. I’ll still **** her though maybe
      Last edited by Noelanthony; 02-08-2019, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by djb914 View Post
        I usually say settle it in the ring (to settle a dispute without having legal consequences/problems), but with the size difference (Booth is listed as a 168 pounder) though Crawford is a WAY BETTER FIGHTER, so I do not see how this fight gets sanctioned, Crawford could go up to 168 in a non title fight, but he would be criticized for fighting someone who is nowhere in his league.
        The Jeff Horn-Anthony Mundine fight got sanctioned and happened 2 months ago, even though Jeff Horn was a top 10 Welterweight who spent his whole career fighting at 147 lbs. Meanwhile, Anthony Mundine fought (and won) from Light Middleweight to Cruiserweight. The fight took place at a catchweight of 156 lbs and the 30 year old Horn won by KO in the first round against the 43 year old Mundine who immediately retired.

In Terence Crawford's second to last fight at 140 against Félix Díaz, Crawford weighed-in at 152.4 lbs for the WBC 30 day weigh-in. He had 1 more fight at 140 against Julius Indongo and then announced that he was moving up to 147. Crawford then posted a picture of his weight six months before the Horn fight that revealed he was 177 lbs. Which means he gained 37 lbs after the Indongo fight, then lost 30 lbs before for the Horn fight, all in the span of less than 10 months.

Tyan Booth may be a super middleweight, but he's a journeyman with no power and hasn't fought in a year and a half.

After the Khan fight, I could see Crawford-Booth happening at 168. Crawford would probably weigh-in at around 161 lbs. Yet he would still batter the 6′ 2½″ super middleweight around the ring. Booth would probably even come down to 160 for the pay day.

Comment

Is it really a big deal calling your fat girlfriend FAT? What's wrong with the word, boy? She's indeed f****g fat!

Comment

Well Crawford is pretty ugly so it makes sense.

Comment

Well said. Facts

Originally posted by umop-ap!sdn View Post
              Real men with character stick with the women they came to the dance with. If Buds wife is heavyset that is no reason to leave her now that hes rich. I'm sure shes a strong supportive woman who's been by his side through the rough and deserves to enjoy a better life with him now. Booth and others who think like him are shallow and dumb. Type to get taken for half their shyt by a beautiful money grabbing Jezebel who tricks them into thinking shes in love with them.

Comment

As soon as I saw this I thought "Ingle gym fighter", and sure enough...

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post

From this video...and didn't think Bud was actually in it and laxed ..

If Crawford were a PBC fighter, and now enemy to Top Rank, he'd receive the same amount of propaganda that Broner gets.

It's not complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    Have you seen his videos? He's just a straight up troll, everybody is fair game to him. I don't know why Crawford bothered to respond to him.
                    Naw I rather not give him attention, all I know is he is a bum with many losses and got suspended for disorderly conduct.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                      Booth is a big guy compared to Crawford. You honestly think Booth throwing haymakers at Crawford is a good idea? Booth got a frame of a 175lb fighter. His drainage at 160 was typical Ingle Gym tomfoolery. Though surely Booth has grudges against the crowd in experiencing stuff like Ohara Davies where fans yell at negro slurs, and that’s most likely his gripe when he talked about Westgarth.

I agree, Booth took it to far. Most people don’t know that Booth called Crawford’s gf a “fat c*nt” that needs to hit a “threadmill” from the video he posted. So Booth got mental problems for sure, but that doesn’t mean Crawford should test Booth in or outside of the ring. Booth got nothing to lose, and I honestly think he would hurt Crawford with bad intentions. Guys like Anthony Yarde should be calling out Booth in defense to Crawford etc. Crawford didn’t deserve such an abuse nor his gf
                      Size dont mean that much when Crawford is a big guy and can handle himself, he aint that MUCH bigger, Crawford could knock that more losses than wins boxer out easy man.

This tiny dude knocks out a big dude

Comment

Working...
                      X