Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Mayweather Can't Fight at My Level - Stay Retired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    floyd just wants attention as always thats why he has been 'fighting' these mma guys. retiring from combat sports means retiring from the limelight and he cant handle it. i dont think he'll rematch pacquiao but he might think losing his 0 is worth it in order to get his face in the news for a few months.
    You are aware that Floyd beat Pacquaio in 2015, right?

Comment

Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
      So because I call a robbery when I see one, I’m suddenly a Pac fan?

I just called the dude an old bum, but I’m his fan? You must’ve been a straight A student.

Edit: What facts do boxing fans have when robberies occur? Are you suggesting that when there isn’t any factual evidence, there is no robbery? Going by your standards, boxing isn’t a corrupt sport. Good on ya mate.
      It's got me beat why so called boxing fans want to spoil the image of their sport by unfounded accusations of robbery and corruption, bet that they don't make such accusations face to face. **** happens in life, suck it up and move on instead of wasting energy over an opinion, we all have those, some well thought through and some not.

Comment

Lol at calling Pac a C-Level fighter. What other C-Level fighters have held as many belts in 8 weight classes? How many other fighters have fought the consistently high level of opponents, many of whom pac disfigured? Pac is top 10 of all time. The other 9 are a level and so is manny.

Comment

nobodys calling for thid fight, why is he talking about it so much

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
            It's got me beat why so called boxing fans want to spoil the image of their sport by unfounded accusations of robbery and corruption, bet that they don't make such accusations face to face. **** happens in life, suck it up and move on instead of wasting energy over an opinion, we all have those, some well thought through and some not.
            The sport ruins its own image on a monthly basis, be it professional boxing or AIBA.

When over 90% of boxing analysts, trainers, boxers, and hardcore boxing fans score the fight for the guy that lost, it's pretty clear that something went down behind the scenes.

Horn/Pac is just one of many examples. Off the top of my head:
            Canelo/Floyd (draw on a card)
            Canelo/GGG (10-2 card)
            Canelo/Cotto (11-1 card)
            Canelo/Lara (9-3 card)
            Williams/Lara
            Martinez/Cintron
            Pacquiao/Bradley
            Chavez/Whitaker
            Lewis/Holyfield
            Hearns/Leonard (second one)
            Holyfield/Valuev
            DLH/Sturm
            DLH/Trinidad
            Marquez/Pac (third one)

How about the Olympics? RJJ vs Korean guy, Floyd, Conlan, etc. Heck, this one's the biggest robbery I've ever witnessed in boxing:

Of course, it's all unfounded and done by us boxing fans in bad faith.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              oh no, we know pac has decline a lot!! aint nobody trying to deny this. but he still has enough to beat or make it competitive with the top 147 guys.

if pac's flurries didnt mean shiiet, etc. then why was broner on survival mode??? you telling me broner choose to fight that way by choice just because he want too??? lol. broner always come out strong in the last round, why didnt he against old man manny?
              Since you can't seem to read, I'm gonna say this to you so you can move on...

Nobody said the flurries didn't bother Broner, all I'm saying is, they didn't have 1/4 of the power they used to have and fans ate it up anyway.

I know the Manny of old and those combinations would've finished anybody, but they didn't and haven't been as of late.

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                What has floyd done since he fought pac? Berto conner and that 115 lb . Please get his dlck out of your mouth
                Another gimp that can't read. Let me help you out, simpleton. I said Floyd would dismantle Manny IF he fights him the same way he fought Broner.

Move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
                  Spoken as if youve seen Mayweather fight a boxer in the last 4 years... d rider confirmed!
                  You read two sentences and drew a conclusion.

Idiot: Confirmed

I know what I've seen in Floyd and Manny, and Manny's declined a lot. He could barely keep up the pace he was setting, but Broner's so trash that he couldn't make him pay.

Don't put words in my mouth because you struggle with comprehension.

Comment

Originally posted by DaFan View Post
                    C level is where the Pacman is now. Floyd is B now with all the rest he's had.
                    That's all I've been saying, but guys wanna rush to call somebody a fan boy, smh.

Manny's C level beats a few guys at WW. If his legs weren't so worn, he could still embarrass a few guys at WW.

I just don't wanna see him in the same boat as Adonis. The Manny I saw Saturday still gave his best, but you could tell he was off a tick or two.

Trash fighters like Broner just don't have what it takes to expose those flaws and make a guy pay.

Other guys at WW hit much harder and I'm sure they feel they don't have much to worry about if they ever fight Manny. Broner's never gonna let his hands go and what people expect of him, is non-existent.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      You are aware that Floyd beat Pacquaio in 2015, right?

Manny gave Floyd dem paws and still won with only one arm!

Both Floyd and Manny fought two ABs in their last fights.

Floyd has been inactive for 4 years I doubt he takes the rematch!

Floyd never fought anyone in his 40s, we dont know how he looked.

Against that japanese teenager he look awful!
                      Last edited by RuleOfTheSpear; 01-23-2019, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X