Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Mayweather Can't Fight at My Level - Stay Retired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say if Pacquiao fights Spence it's no question who has the bigger nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
      Manny looked way past it this past weekend. A dumb and undisciplined Broner happened to make him look unstoppable to the casuals.

They have no idea that those amazing flurries he threw on Saturday night, had about 1/4 of the power it once did, but they were entertained by it nonetheless.

I wouldn't advise Manny to fight anybody but Floyd and he'd get dismantled in that one....IF he fights the way he did on Saturday night.

I'm not sure what level Manny's speaking of, but not even he should step foot anywhere to close to those guys.
      oh no, we know pac has decline a lot!! aint nobody trying to deny this. but he still has enough to beat or make it competitive with the top 147 guys.

if pac's flurries didnt mean shiiet, etc. then why was broner on survival mode??? you telling me broner choose to fight that way by choice just because he want too??? lol. broner always come out strong in the last round, why didnt he against old man manny?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        I hope Spence or Thruman knock you out cold you washed up
        Wait a minute...

Lets just be honest, All the PBC welters will DESTROY Old Manny Pacquiao

The fights wont be competitive, and dont get false confidence from Pacs fight wtih Lucas MAtthysse, Lucas quit he couldn't handle the speed and angles and gave up, he was never hurt just overwhelmed.
        Pac will not hurt any of these guys he is too small and old.

Broner might be tailored made for Pacman but at this stage at only 29 to Pacs 40 that youth is going to come into play and the shoulder roll style

Pacman has difficulty with that, he couldn't hit Floyd so how is he going to hit Broner in that shell I see uppercuts everytime Pac tries to reach in, Broner will unload upper cuts on Pac

Spence, Thurman, Mikey, Porter, Garcia, all these guys toy with this version of Manny.

Its not even competitive.
        Link: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=800543

Naa, that must be some other Hectari right?

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

Nobody knows Boxing! its ticking me off, Broner will beat Pacquiao, Lucas took a dive.

I dont understand what happens to this place, years ago people had common sense

Pacman is 40 years old, that might not be old in real life but in boxing years that ancient especially for an offensive aggressor

I cant believe people bought into that Lucas Matthysse fight, Lucas took a dive himself, he QUIT he was never HURT

WATCH THE FIGHT again, Pacman hit Lucas flush multiple times, and guess what Lucas never fell or was hurt if Pac had true power he would have fell off those clean shots or wobbled, but all of a sudden when a grazing punch that didn't even land just barely scraps him he falls to the ground LMAO

The real Pac is the one who was getting mauled and gassed against Jeff Horn.

Pacman is not going to beat Broner unless Broner takes a dive or strays from the gameplan.

Haymon bought Pacman as a sacrifice to build his younger fighters, he paid his taxes to get Pac beaten by one of his young guns, he threw Broner in first as a make or break to see if Broner still got it, Broner is young only 29

If Broner blows this shot he will throw Pac in with the next killers, and Spence or Mikey winner destroys Pac.

Learn boxing, even Sugar Ray Leonard lost in his 30s to a smaller younger Hector Camacho

only Bernard Hopkins and Floyd Maywetaher are special enough to box into their 40s because they dont rely on speed or offensive pressure, they use slick tactics and defense to last if they were going gung ho style they would have been knocked out silly

Pacman only knows how to throw flurries and side step, Broner will catch him with a uppercut, hook, straight combo and send him down or wobble him

Watch mark my words man, Broner will smile and say to himself thats the power everyone was talking about? hahahah thats nothing, and he will walk Pac down and laugh at every shot thrown.

The real top dog is Terence Bud Crawford. pac is done, He was the most exciting fighter of this generation but age catches up to everyone. his chin is cracked and his legs and speed are no longer there.
        Link: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=804003

Guess we don't know boxing huh

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          nah.....

floyd vs pac 2 "no excuses".. that's gonna be the title of their rematch.
          That's not bad actually!

I like it

Comment

The fight this weekend was as lopsided in favor of Manny as Floyd manny was in favor of Floyd. I hope they don’t fight again but it seems clear the pac fanatics have worked themselves into a lather thinking if they fight again it will be different.

I guess you have to admire their persistence even if it’s misguided and rooted in slurpage. They just will never admit Floyd is just better and they will spend any amount of their income to watch them fight over and over rather than just accept Manny is 2nd best.

Floyd wins again and the same people will claim he’s scared of a 3rd fight. Floyd may only have a 10th grade education but he outsmarts the pac fans and his haters everyday.

Comment

floyd just wants attention as always thats why he has been 'fighting' these mma guys. retiring from combat sports means retiring from the limelight and he cant handle it. i dont think he'll rematch pacquiao but he might think losing his 0 is worth it in order to get his face in the news for a few months.

Comment

Pacquiao should avenge his lost with Horn.

Comment

A retired fighter doesn't need to be on any level. What we do know is prime Mayweather was a level above Pacquiao.

Comment

Haha how he said it vs how you took it cuz the thread title.

Comment

Make it a "Loser leave town" fight

Comment

Working...
                      X