Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Mayweather Can't Fight at My Level - Stay Retired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
    That's pretty well it, Horn was good enough to get a win against Packy but more importantly he scared Packy into not wanting a rematch. After Horn Packy has only chosen to fight bums, low risk for high reward fights. Fair enough too if that what he wants but don't pretend otherwise, don't pretend that you are still anywhere near a top level fighter.
    LOL please. Horn robbed Manny in his backyard and offered him a rematch in that very same place.

If you get robbed in Australia, why would you fight there ever again?

Granted, Pac is waaaay past his better days. That’s why, unlike during his prime, he’s not fighting elite fighters anymore.

Regarding that last sentence: it’s called marketing. You can’t go around saying “I’m an old bum” and pretend to make millions.

Comment

Manny has nothing to prove but I love to watch him fight any rising star young lions!

Forget Gayweather just a waste of time, he's running SCARED when he saw your performance vs his twin Broner. After all except w/ the CORRUPT Nevada Judges plus his ass wiping MORON fanatics, the world knew & saw Pac beat the chicken's ass when you injected your LOVE Drugs thru your fists into his head. He can't stop LOVING you in ur fight by excessively HOLDING & HUGGING u so tight as if he loves u more than his wife. Chicken Floyd is "a wife beater, but a Money & a Manny LOVER!" jajaja!!!

The problem is most of the people doesn't know that Manny is injecting some kind of DRUGs to his opponents thru his FISTs. After they TASTED it, some may end delusional & the most common effects may result to LOVE Manny more than their wives. Opponents may tend to excessively HUG & HOLD Manny so tight because of the effects of that special kind of DRUGs, many will be in SURVIVAL Mode, running SCARED & others may lead to change their style from boxing to MMA!!! Jajaja....What do u think guys!

The SPECIAL kind of drugs formulated by the secret scientists of boxing (Manny himself, Buboy Fernandez & Roach). Ingredients are: 8 Division World Champion, 5 Lineal Weight Division Champion, Boxer of the Decade, 3-time Ring Magazine and BWAA Fighter of the Year, 2-time Best Fighter ESPY Award, long time P4P #1, People's Champ, etc.

Even though Manny has nothing left to prove, but I LOVE to see Manny for the last 2-3 fights against the rising star young lions, 1)Thurman 2)Spence/Garcia 3)Crawford then win or lose retire for good! If he has a great performance & wins all, another easy Boxer of the Decade Award & no doubt the world may crown him The Greatest of All Time for sure!
      Last edited by BlackHawk2017; 01-23-2019, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
        LOL please. Horn robbed Manny in his backyard and offered him a rematch in that very same place.

If you get robbed in Australia, why would you fight there ever again?

Granted, Pac is waaaay past his better days. That’s why, unlike during his prime, he’s not fighting elite fighters anymore.

Regarding that last sentence: it’s called marketing. You can’t go around saying “I’m an old bum” and pretend to make millions.
        Any time Packy gets beaten his fans say he got robbed, with no facts to back their excuse up because it's all lies. Actually after the fight Packy said on camera that he would like a rematch in Brisbane but later changed his mind. Facts are facts.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
          Manny looked way past it this past weekend. A dumb and undisciplined Broner happened to make him look unstoppable to the casuals.

They have no idea that those amazing flurries he threw on Saturday night, had about 1/4 of the power it once did, but they were entertained by it nonetheless.

I wouldn't advise Manny to fight anybody but Floyd and he'd get dismantled in that one....IF he fights the way he did on Saturday night.

I'm not sure what level Manny's speaking of, but not even he should step foot anywhere to close to those guys.

What's even sadder is that old guys like him and Floyd have to stick around to make the sport interesting because the current WWs have little to no drawing power.

Where's the "star" of this generation's WWs? Whose the "money guy" of the division? I'll wait. It's sad though....build up another star or two while you're at it, boxing gods.

All of the current WWs aren't PPV headline worthy and that's pretty sad to say.

Remember when he had guys like Erik Morales stick around because the 140 lb division was full of potential but nobody really broke their necks to fight each other? Same deal here at WW nearly 10 years later. Smh
          C level is where the Pacman is now. Floyd is B now with all the rest he's had.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
            Haha old man Pac always good for a laugh.

You lost to Jeff horn, beat a washed up matthyse who never was A level and a B level Broner. Even with Floyd being 2yrs older than you with brittle hands, not only can he exceed what you've done in your last 3 fights, he'll still beat your ass just like the 1st fight.

If Floyd decides not to fight your desperate a$$ next, you'll have to fight an elite PBC welterweight or at least a B level one and as much as you've slowed down there's a possibility for you to lose in either scenario.

Delusional a$$ fighters....
            Now come on guys. Manny's right. I agree with him.

Floyd...if you still refuse to fight C-level fighters like Broner...if you still refuse to accept 8-figure paydays that were lower than you got fighting Berto...if you still refuse to fight without random blood and urine testing...then yes, please ignore Manny and stay retired.

Because that's where Manny is. Fighting C-levels in distance fights for 8 figures while Floyd is banking the same money for a 9 minute, low risk exhibition. Floyd doesn't want to be at that "level".

Manny is absolutely correct.

Comment

Manny looked B- level.

Comment

Originally posted by DaFan View Post
                C level is where the Pacman is now. Floyd is B now with all the rest he's had.
                lolololol

Pac is C level.. That is disrespect to a legend right there lol

IF Broner was able to let his hands go and traded with Mikey and Porter coz he can handle their punches, while he obviously couldn't let his hands go with Pacquiao and he froze. coz he seems scared to open up from Pac's heavy blows. Does that mean Porter and Mikey are D level to you?

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                  Yeah, Floyd's the same way, but at least the admits it. He'd fight Manny for a pay day, but he's not campaigning as a champion while waiting for the mega fight like manny is.

Floyd is retired and fighting exhibitions. Manny is a title holder and calling out a retired fighter. Call out specnce ,garcia, thurmand or porter. But keep Floyd's name out your mouth.
                  Nah, there has always been an unofficial Senior's Tour in boxing. Floyd and Manny are in it. Neither will fight one of the top WW lions because they will certainly lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
                    Any time Packy gets beaten his fans say he got robbed, with no facts to back their excuse up because it's all lies. Actually after the fight Packy said on camera that he would like a rematch in Brisbane but later changed his mind. Facts are facts.
                    So because I call a robbery when I see one, I’m suddenly a Pac fan?

I just called the dude an old bum, but I’m his fan? You must’ve been a straight A student.

Edit: What facts do boxing fans have when robberies occur? Are you suggesting that when there isn’t any factual evidence, there is no robbery? Going by your standards, boxing isn’t a corrupt sport. Good on ya mate.
                    Last edited by fernandtg; 01-22-2019, 11:38 PM.

Comment

OMG Pacquiao is back! He defeated Dollar Store Mayweather this past Saturday. Yay!

Comment

Working...
                      X