Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Mayweather Can't Fight at My Level - Stay Retired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
    Make it a "Loser leave town" fight
    i dont think manny is willing to move to vegas tho..

Comment

Plenty of other fights to make that would do well without Mayweather! Pacquiao is rumored to make big money in this deal regardless if he fights Mayweather or not

Pacquiao vs Spence Jr
      Pacquiao vs Mikey Garcia (even if he lose to Spence Jr maybe at 144 catchweight that is still a big fight)
      Pacquiao vs Keith Thurman
      Pacquiao vs Shawn Porter

So it is plenty of options at 147 without Mayweather I personally could careless about that rematch. Even when they showed Mayweather ring side during post fight interviews it didn't get me excited or anything

Comment

I think pac is delusional and thinks Broner is Floyd Jr.

Broner is a pseudo Floyd, in other words a wannabe. The real Floyd during the time they cut to him during the fight was looking at manny like he wanted to pick him apart especially that lunging left hand he threw at broner and matthysse.

Floyd will kill you pac, I bet Marquez is calling pac and asking him to fight lol with the way he beat broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          floyd just wants attention as always thats why he has been 'fighting' these mma guys. retiring from combat sports means retiring from the limelight and he cant handle it. i dont think he'll rematch pacquiao but he might think losing his 0 is worth it in order to get his face in the news for a few months.
          Attention vs getting money that is on the table is two different things his health is good he is not punch drunk so he is at a position that he can do whatever he wants Not many fighters can do that

Comment

Originally posted by Zodogg View Post
            Attention vs getting money that is on the table is two different things his health is good he is not punch drunk so he is at a position that he can do whatever he wants Not many fighters can do that
            As far as being afraid REALLY man give ur fingers some pepto u got the runs

Comment

Originally posted by WholeSoul75 View Post
              Haha how he said it vs how you took it cuz the thread title.
              That's half the fun of this site! Laugh at all the comments by people who clearly don't read the articles. They also release different chunks of the same interview and get people riled up about how this guy or that guy needs to stop talking so much haha

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                What a troll. Its obvious he wants a payday but he still looks fresh.

I don't think anyone beats him at 147, he's hard to hit unless you go for countering him all night.

If he ever fights the Spence/Thurman, I'd still pull for him
                LOOK FRESH?!?!! Manny looked bad for manny. No power, Coming in head first all the time. Looked clumsy at times. i think the broner fight shows its time to hang them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  Wait a minute...

Link: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=800543

Naa, that must be some other Hectari right?

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

Link: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=804003

Guess we don't know boxing huh
                  I wonder if he’ll reply to this...

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                    Manny looked way past it this past weekend. A dumb and undisciplined Broner happened to make him look unstoppable to the casuals.

They have no idea that those amazing flurries he threw on Saturday night, had about 1/4 of the power it once did, but they were entertained by it nonetheless.

I wouldn't advise Manny to fight anybody but Floyd and he'd get dismantled in that one....IF he fights the way he did on Saturday night.

I'm not sure what level Manny's speaking of, but not even he should step foot anywhere to close to those guys.

What's even sadder is that old guys like him and Floyd have to stick around to make the sport interesting because the current WWs have little to no drawing power.

Where's the "star" of this generation's WWs? Whose the "money guy" of the division? I'll wait. It's sad though....build up another star or two while you're at it, boxing gods.

All of the current WWs aren't PPV headline worthy and that's pretty sad to say.

Remember when he had guys like Erik Morales stick around because the 140 lb division was full of potential but nobody really broke their necks to fight each other? Same deal here at WW nearly 10 years later. Smh
                    What has floyd done since he fought pac? Berto conner and that 115 lb ramen noodle. Please get his dlck out of your mouth
                    Last edited by spytactics; 01-24-2019, 01:24 AM.

Comment

I agree. floyd isn't a worthy opponent anymore. I think floyd should just continue fighting MMA and kickboxer to beat menayothin 51-0 while pac should fight Spence-mikey winner or thurman next.

Comment

Working...
                      X