Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Mayweather Can't Fight at My Level - Stay Retired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
    What has floyd done since he fought pac? Berto conner and that 115 lb chlnk. Please get his dlck out of your mouth
    BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Manny reminds me of the guy who got bullied in elementary school and then got better than the guys that bullied him and now all he wants to do is fight those guys. He doesn't want to go against guys that are actually competing, he only wants to fights the guys that beat him.

You know the guy, he played a little college ball and then goes back to his home town gym and dominates the guys who used to dominate him (even though the locals work two jobs to take of care of three of kids by two different chicks).

But he never goes to the "real" gym where guy are actually balling. And he always gives the hard foul even though the guys he's playing against have to get up in the morning and go to work.

Or that other guy that goes around knocking out winos because they stole his lunch money in the fourth grade and he's been working out in the local gym.

Give it up Manny. Defend you title against a real contender and stop hugging on Floyd's nuts.

But I do feel for Manny. I remember when this girl beat me at tether ball in the fourth grade. I ran into her the other day and she looks good for her age, but all I could do was drop her with a left hook.

Comment

He needs to get off Floyd dick. Spence and Thurman are his options.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          What a troll. Its obvious he wants a payday but he still looks fresh.

I don't think anyone beats him at 147, he's hard to hit unless you go for countering him all night.

If he ever fights the Spence/Thurman, I'd still pull for him
          Really? Pac is still #1 at WW in your mind?

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
            Manny reminds me of the guy who got bullied in elementary school and then got better than the guys that bullied him and now all he wants to do is fight those guys. He doesn't want to go against guys that are actually competing, he only wants to fights the guys that beat him.

You know the guy, he played a little college ball and then goes back to his home town gym and dominates the guys who used to dominate him (even though the locals work two jobs to take of care of three of kids by two different chicks).

But he never goes to the "real" gym where guy are actually balling. And he always gives the hard foul even though the guys he's playing against have to get up in the morning and go to work.

Or that other guy that goes around knocking out winos because they stole his lunch money in the fourth grade and he's been working out in the local gym.

Give it up Manny. Defend you title against a real contender and stop hugging on Floyd's nuts.

But I do feel for Manny. I remember when this girl beat me at tether ball in the fourth grade. I ran into her the other day and she looks good for her age, but all I could do was drop her with a left hook.
            What are you talking about? Floyd is doing as much or more to sell a rematch. I'm not personally interested in seeing a rematch, but I certainly get why both guys want it. Neither guy can compete with the elite WWs at this stage. They just want $. Isn't that obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
              What are you talking about? Floyd is doing as much or more to sell a rematch. I'm not personally interested in seeing a rematch, but I certainly get why both guys want it. Neither guy can compete with the elite WWs at this stage. They just want $. Isn't that obvious?
              Yeah, Floyd's the same way, but at least the admits it. He'd fight Manny for a pay day, but he's not campaigning as a champion while waiting for the mega fight like manny is.

Floyd is retired and fighting exhibitions. Manny is a title holder and calling out a retired fighter. Call out specnce ,garcia, thurmand or porter. But keep Floyd's name out your mouth.

Comment

Tell him MP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                  Manny looked way past it this past weekend. A dumb and undisciplined Broner happened to make him look unstoppable to the casuals.

They have no idea that those amazing flurries he threw on Saturday night, had about 1/4 of the power it once did, but they were entertained by it nonetheless.

I wouldn't advise Manny to fight anybody but Floyd and he'd get dismantled in that one....IF he fights the way he did on Saturday night.

I'm not sure what level Manny's speaking of, but not even he should step foot anywhere to close to those guys.

What's even sadder is that old guys like him and Floyd have to stick around to make the sport interesting because the current WWs have little to no drawing power.

Where's the "star" of this generation's WWs? Whose the "money guy" of the division? I'll wait. It's sad though....build up another star or two while you're at it, boxing gods.

All of the current WWs aren't PPV headline worthy and that's pretty sad to say.

Remember when he had guys like Erik Morales stick around because the 140 lb division was full of potential but nobody really broke their necks to fight each other? Same deal here at WW nearly 10 years later. Smh
                  Spoken as if youve seen Mayweather fight a boxer in the last 4 years... d rider confirmed!

Comment

😂😂😂PAC JUST ETHERED JOY’s ass😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                      I think pac is delusional and thinks Broner is Floyd Jr.

Broner is a pseudo Floyd, in other words a wannabe. The real Floyd during the time they cut to him during the fight was looking at manny like he wanted to pick him apart especially that lunging left hand he threw at broner and matthysse.

Floyd will kill you pac, I bet Marquez is calling pac and asking him to fight lol with the way he beat broner.
                      He said Floyd will KILL(insert any current boxer here). LoL. Floyds brittle hands will get killed by anyones face before anything else.

Comment

Working...
                      X