Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Don't Be Surprised if Joshua is on DAZN in the US in June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    "show me 50 mil and ill sign tomorrow

holy **** howd they come up with 50 mil?!?!? ****....think of something

oh we have to fight in the UK for our fans"

poor eddie planning to leave AJs precious UK fans out in the cold for his next fight?!?!?! omg!!!
    I will keep consoling you anytime you cry over this like a kid.
    No one still care about what you think. I just want to see you cry always. It makes me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
      Miller is a clown , still all to prove he needs to lose around five stone before anyone other than an idiot would even consider taking this act seriously. Lose some weight fatso try and get a fight with Whyte and lets see if your still around then.Lo there even seems to be Butterbean fans on here these days....fs.
      Hahahaha.... Your advice is coming a little too late.
      You should have told this to fury when he was sherry picked from the rehab and miraculously surprised the world.
      Go get a life you to your sad mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        YES! Canelo dropped a belt...to fight Miguel Cotto! He was still able to continue winning, and now he has all GGG's belts!

If some sanctioning body ordered Usyk to fight Lebedev, and defend his CW title, but Andre Ward signed with Hearn to fight Usyk at CW, I would expect Hearn to tell Usyk to drop the belt and fight Ward! Why is that so hard to believe?
        Logical points. But ok tell me what Ortiz has done that we can compare him with the likes of ward or cotto.

Comment

So no April Wembley date.

No more “we need to know Joshua’s opponent by December.”

No, we’ve built something in the UK and anyone who wants to fight AJ must come here.

Interesting.

Comment

YES! I would've said drop Pulev, and fight Ortiz! Joshua was under just as much pressure by the WBA to fight Ortiz, as he was by the IBF to fight Pulev! If I was Hearn, I would've tried to keep that in-house! In fact, the WBA thought they had an agreement that the winner of Joshua vs. Wlad was going to fight Ortiz when they made AJ vs. Wlad for the "vacant" title previosuly owned by Tyson Fury!
            Firstly it wouldn’t have been in house. I don’t know where this rhetoric that Ortiz only signed with aj so they could make the mandatory game from because Ortiz had left Hearn before aj even won the wba belt!

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
              Logical points. But ok tell me what Ortiz has done that we can compare him with the likes of ward or cotto.
              Ortiz was the "boogeyman" in the division at that time! Just like when Canelo fought Lara! Lara wasn't a big star either, and neither was Rigo when you think about it! However Canelo, and Loma wanted those fights, because they wanted to prove they were the best! However, i'm straying from the point. If I have 2 fighters in the same weight class in my stable, I'm trying to do my best to make those fights before I do anything else! It's not like Joshua couldn't fight Pulev some other time. I also feel that if Miller is signed to Hearn, and Whyte is not, Hearn's obligation is to make the fight with Miller first!

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                Firstly it wouldn’t have been in house. I don’t know where this rhetoric that Ortiz only signed with aj so they could make the mandatory game from because Ortiz had left Hearn before aj even won the wba belt!
                Ortiz left MatchRoom because he felt that Hearn was trying to keep him away from Joshua! He felt he had a better chance to get a title shot with Wilder...and he was right! However you're correct, Ortiz wasn't with Hearn anymore, but I think Hearn could've done more to keep Ortiz! Hopefully he doesn't make the same mistake with Whyte and Miller!

Comment

YES! Canelo dropped a belt...to fight Miguel Cotto! He was still able to continue winning, and now he has all GGG's belts!

If some sanctioning body ordered Usyk to fight Lebedev, and defend his CW title, but Andre Ward signed with Hearn to fight Usyk at CW, I would expect Hearn to tell Usyk to drop the belt and fight Ward! Why is that so hard to believe?
                  This is just nuts. You are really putting Ortiz up there with Cotto as an opponent worth dropping world titles to make a fight with?

And Cotto brought the WBC MW belt to his fight with Canelo.

Ortiz brings nothing but a high reputation with a small clique of hard core fans who wouldn't have been paying to see the fight if it had happened.

Hearn can't tell either Usyk or AJ to do anything. All he can do is give them options and make the fights they tell him they want. Like Dillian Whyte said ... Eddie works for them, not the other way round.

Comment

Ortiz was the "boogeyman" in the division at that time! Just like when Canelo fought Lara! Lara wasn't a big star either, and neither was Rigo when you think about it! However Canelo, and Loma wanted those fights, because they wanted to prove they were the best! However, i'm straying from the point. If I have 2 fighters in the same weight class in my stable, I'm trying to do my best to make those fights before I do anything else! It's not like Joshua couldn't fight Pulev some other time. I also feel that if Miller is signed to Hearn, and Whyte is not, Hearn's obligation is to make the fight with Miller first!
                    Do you know what a mandatory challenger is?

Comment

Canelo and Cotto are future Hall of Famers! So is Ward!
                      It makes sense to drop a belt to get a fight with any one of those three...
                      Why the fucc would anyone drop a belt to fight Luis Ortiz?? What has he done to justify dropping a belt to fight him??
                      Are you fuccing stupid???

Comment

Working...
                      X