Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Don't Be Surprised if Joshua is on DAZN in the US in June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Don't Be Surprised if Joshua is on DAZN in the US in June

From the moment DAZN USA officially entered the boxing fray last September, the hard sell surrounding Anthony Joshua and the heavyweight division was a reserved April 13 date at London's Wembley Stadium in hopes of enticing fellow unbeaten titilist Deontay Wilder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hearn be like Top Skank and give us rematches and Trilogies no one wants outside of him and AJ groupies.

Comment

Nice. Whyte deserves the rematch, but it'd definitely be sweet to see AJ's American debut against Big Baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Hearn be like Top Skank and give us rematches and Trilogies no one wants outside of him and AJ groupies.
        This fight would be against Miller so it wouldn't be a rematch or trilogy.

I say let's do it!! Sign me up for Joshua vs Miller. Granted, I would have liked to see Miller face someone with a pulse minus Washington, but I'm legitimately curious to see how he does at top level. Guy keeps coming til the end, seems to have a good chin and is strong as hell. Will also sell the crap out of the fight.

Joshua would pack MSG which would be dope to see.

Wilder vs Fury II in late May or early June, and Joshua vs Miller on June 8.

Comment

what about all of AJs UK fans that he loves and cares for so much?!?!

Comment

Wilder and Fury want to fook Hearn up by scheduling the fight on the same day as Joshua

Comment

These two clowns.....lol. “The wilder fight MUST be in the uk but we will fight Miller in NY”.....that is what you call a BS artist. Also, what happened to all the talk about “the uk runs boxing” and “all the money is in the uk” talk from all the teenage limey casuals?

Comment

They're trying to low-ball Dillian Whyte, and he ain't buying it! They're presenting it as "Joshua needs to fight in America," but if Whyte accepts the low-ball, those two will fight! If not, then they'll make an offer to Miller, which is only right, since Whyte is no longer with MatchRoom, and Miller is! Whyte vs. Breazeale on the Wilder vs. Fury II undercard! Make It Happen!

Comment

AJ calls out Ortiz but never sent him a offer hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    what about all of AJs UK fans that he loves and cares for so much?!?!
                    Lol this comment here is proof that no matter what aj does next there will be someone crying about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X