Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Don't Be Surprised if Joshua is on DAZN in the US in June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miller is a clown , still all to prove he needs to lose around five stone before anyone other than an idiot would even consider taking this act seriously. Lose some weight fatso try and get a fight with Whyte and lets see if your still around then.Lo there even seems to be Butterbean fans on here these days....fs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      YES, I think Hearn's job should've been to make the Joshua vs. Ortiz fight because he promoted Ortiz as well as Joshua. No one was calling for Pulev! Belts are nice, but WHO you beat is more important! Wlad didn't have a belt, but it's still AJ's best win! AJ is young, and he could've fought Pulev some other time!
      Wlad didn’t have a belt but the wba belt was on the line. You can’t truly believe yourself that Hearn should’ve told aj to drop the ibf, don’t unify with Parker but just fight Ortiz instead.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Ffs ... how many times do you need telling?

The IBF was calling for AJ vs Pulev because it was their mando and it was ordered before the WBA.

Are you seriously saying that Hearn should have tried to make AJ give up his IBF title to fight Ortiz .. just because Ortiz was signed with him?
        YES! Canelo dropped a belt...to fight Miguel Cotto! He was still able to continue winning, and now he has all GGG's belts!

If some sanctioning body ordered Usyk to fight Lebedev, and defend his CW title, but Andre Ward signed with Hearn to fight Usyk at CW, I would expect Hearn to tell Usyk to drop the belt and fight Ward! Why is that so hard to believe?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          remember when AJ said that he couldnt fight wilder in the US because his fans need to see the fight in the UK?

lolol

i thought deontay stunk and nobody knows who he is?

talk about ******ation...actually believing AJ is the clearest sign of stunted developement
          Do you really believe this is a sign of stunted development? I think the fact you can’t grasp the difference between an undisputed unification fight against wilder and a regular voluntary title against miller as a clearer sign of stunted development but whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            You mate are head and shoulders the thickest poster on this site.Fighting Tyson Fury is 'a lot more less risk to be honest' ....You will never get how stupid you sound.
            Dnt be stupid boy. Tyson is not capable of hurting any top 7/8 HW guys.
            The best he does is to out point you while dancing and show boating.
            Yes I insist hez more of a less risk fight. If every fighter fight feather feasted fighter like fury, no one will get Parkinson disease or a brain damage even after 100 fights.
            Bring up your argument if you feel other wise

Comment

Bum Baby Miller will be the most handsomely paid punchbag in boxing.

I still think Whyte will take the fight at whatever the ‘lowball’ 2nd offer is. He could get stuck in the mandatory wasteland that exists for HW contenders otherwise. I’m surprised they haven’t drafted Pulev in for April. Wouldn’t have thought they’d be scared of him after the Fury fight.

Comment

Can boxing articles and media just stop talking about this charlatan and his clown promoter!

He’s the laughing stock of boxing right along with Broner!

Got fans pulling up on him and telling him he scared of Wilder and the mainstream media are finally squaring on that he played ring around the roses in negotiations with Wilder cuz he thought he was the big cheese till Fury came back and restored the UK’s respect!

Now he’s desperate, would be lovely if Miller pulls out and AJ is forced to fight Ortiz!

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                  Eddie Hearn and Matchroom are only going make a good offer to a fighter when they know that they can beat them for sure like Joseph Parker and Charles Martin.. but the minute they're a little unsure about the Win they offer peanuts and low-ball offers like Wilder and Whyte.
                  If the other guy is sure of winning, why not take the fight, win all the belts and beating in charge if they think the offer is a low ball.

Thou I have never seen a low ball as high as X10 of the other guys regular fighting on free TV

It's a two way thing. Dnt be myopic in your reasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                    Wlad didn’t have a belt but the wba belt was on the line. You can’t truly believe yourself that Hearn should’ve told aj to drop the ibf, don’t unify with Parker but just fight Ortiz instead.
                    YES! I would've said drop Pulev, and fight Ortiz! Joshua was under just as much pressure by the WBA to fight Ortiz, as he was by the IBF to fight Pulev! If I was Hearn, I would've tried to keep that in-house! In fact, the WBA thought they had an agreement that the winner of Joshua vs. Wlad was going to fight Ortiz when they made AJ vs. Wlad for the "vacant" title previosuly owned by Tyson Fury!

Comment

So no fight in April? Eddie Hearn is like bird sh#t...He Is All Over The Place!

Comment

Working...
                      X