Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Don't Be Surprised if Joshua is on DAZN in the US in June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
    Avoid someone he already ktfo? The same person in your own words had beaten nobody and was lucky against Parker? Get out of here. You’re really showing yourself up. There’s an offer there. More than they’ve all made before if they want the fight they can take it.

Whyte said he made a bit more for the chisora fight. Personally I’d take less if it meant fighting for three world titles but whyte obviously wants to cash out now because he doesn’t believe he can win.
    Sorry, your right, I realise I was being silly suggesting AJ scared of whyte. That is stretching it a bit far.

Comment

• Aj needs an opponent and Miller has generated some media interest and out of popularity alone they want to build that contest in USA.

Aj needs to debut out there and that’s a decent debut considering the fact it has to be a safe bet or guaranteed win which is the case for AJ. They can get the feel of the numbers get some publicity and build up to a wilder/fury fight.

I’m intrigued by what’s going on with Dillian Whyte is the offer too low or is it that the sentiment across the board for matchroom is at an all time low. It seems that everyone is questioning their offers now. I can understand AJ probably doesn’t want the fight because he has been there done that and will just be a rinse and repeat excercise. Dillian however knows the risks and once defeated his pay cheques will ultimately decline so he would want a deal that supports a retirement plan. If Dillian was smart he would take Miller at MSG after signing for Frank Warren or PBC which would completely scupper AJs plans and corner him into giving a much better deal.

There’s seems to be much more going on outside the ring than inside the ring at the minute the next few weeks or until early February will be a very interesting time as the spring summer matchups get set.

I’m looking forward to Khan vs Crawford which will do a lot more numbers than an AJ vs Miller. Fury vs Wilder II is going to be the number 1 contest this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        Whyte vs Ortiz if Whyte has the balls.
        Brezeale is a huge slow boxing bag with legs. No one needs to see that fight.
        That's even better, but Ortiz is fighting Hammer in March!

Comment

• Can’t wait to hear Miller say he was lowballed so we can settle on AJ vs Fast Fres for all the marbles

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245
            That's even better, but Ortiz is fighting Hammer in March!
            Yep. That is always eddies excuse when they strategically wait till the last minute to find an opponent.... just like when AJ ended up fighting Molina because "no one else was available"

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
              Lol this comment here is proof that no matter what aj does next there will be someone crying about it.
              This is how deep down, everybody clearly expresses that Anthony Joshua is the number 1 heavyweight in the world 'The hate and envy is serious'. I don't hate Deontay Wilder or Tyson Fury, I just know or at-least in my mind? I am immensely certain that Anthony Joshua goes through Tyson Fury very badly and knocks him out! Stylistically I disagree with most boxing fans, Deontay Wilder a is a tougher fight for him, because of his power and just his vicious awkard fighting style 'But I also believe that Joshua knocks him out also'.

There seems to be abit of a fear element surrounding Anthony Joshua now, nowhere near on the level of Mike Tyson or Sonny Liston, but? I sense that these other heavyweights are afraid of Anthony 'Femi' Joshua. Maybe only Dillian Whyte is the only fighter with the least fear....
              Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-22-2019, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                Actually Hearn was fine with it being in the US as he said it will make more money here but Joshua insisted the fight take place in the UK. And guess what? He has every right to demand that. Joshua IS the A-side and was even more so back before the Fury fight for Wilder. If Wilder wants equal 50/50 terms or close to it, then he will have to beat Fury in the rematch and the rematch would have to do at least 700k+ buys IMO. If it reaches a million or gets close to it? Then he will absolutely be on equal terms with Joshua. That goes for Fury as well if he wins the rematch.
                Joshua is the a-side only in Europe lol I'm tired of these damn AJ fans talking about this **** its obvious that guy doesn't want to fight they know Wilder is going to rematch Fury in a bigger fight than they are going to do they are just using Wilders name to stay relevant while they fight big baby cheeseburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  Joshua is the a-side only in Europe lol I'm tired of these damn AJ fans talking about this **** its obvious that guy doesn't want to fight they know Wilder is going to rematch Fury in a bigger fight than they are going to do they are just using Wilders name to stay relevant while they fight big baby cheeseburger
                  No, AJ was/is definitely the A-side. Only way that changes is if Wilder/Fury do great PPV numbers making the winner on equal grounds with AJ.

Comment

• I would rather this than seeing him pummel Whyte again

Comment

• They only offered whyte 4 million pounds?

Comment

Working...
                      X