Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Don't Be Surprised if Joshua is on DAZN in the US in June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    That's why he's the unified champ. He has paid his dues, when every other guys were sipping coke or fighting bums, he was unifying. No other fighter has such leverage. He can decide to fight anybody at anytime and anywhere.
    The champ holds you no explanation.
    you AJ mugs are a sad group of twats

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      you AJ mugs are a sad group of twats
      I understand the truth hurts.
      Take heart.

Comment

I understand the truth hurts.
        Take heart.
        ya the truth does hurt

AJ turned down 50 mil to fight wilder in the US....cause he said he had to fight him in the UK...now hes coming to the US to fight someone else? lol

but just say "AJ is the champ he can do whatever he wants" and run along like the poosy you are

Comment

Wow and people still think wilder is ducking

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            ya the truth does hurt

AJ turned down 50 mil to fight wilder in the US....cause he said he had to fight him in the UK...now hes coming to the US to fight someone else? lol

but just say "AJ is the champ he can do whatever he wants" and run along like the poosy you are
            Congratulations for applauding a guy that turned down X10 of his regular pay plus 4 belts in line and an undisputed crown.
            Like I said earlier, AJ is the king of kings. He can decide to do what ever he wishes.

Where were others when he was unifying? This question you still try so hard to ignore.

Comment

Fighting Fury is a lot more less risk to be honest.
              At least no one will get hurt except Fury.
              You actually no nothing about risks in boxing.
              You just loud mouth no brain.
              You mate are head and shoulders the thickest poster on this site.Fighting Tyson Fury is 'a lot more less risk to be honest' ....You will never get how stupid you sound.

Comment

Eddie Hearn and Matchroom are only going make a good offer to a fighter when they know that they can beat them for sure like Joseph Parker and Charles Martin.. but the minute they're a little unsure about the Win they offer peanuts and low-ball offers like Wilder and Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  YES, I think Hearn's job should've been to make the Joshua vs. Ortiz fight because he promoted Ortiz as well as Joshua. No one was calling for Pulev! Belts are nice, but WHO you beat is more important! Wlad didn't have a belt, but it's still AJ's best win! AJ is young, and he could've fought Pulev some other time!
                  Ffs ... how many times do you need telling?

The IBF was calling for AJ vs Pulev because it was their mando and it was ordered before the WBA.

Are you seriously saying that Hearn should have tried to make AJ give up his IBF title to fight Ortiz .. just because Ortiz was signed with him?

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                    Looks at boxrec .. compares records in boxrec .. realizes you don't watch boxing.

Why don't you stop moaning and go rant at every ranking body Ring, boxrec, Espn, tans global etc etc who ALL say your wrong. Its unbelievable the risks he taken in so few fights to get where he is, I honestly wish Wilder had done the same rather than all that I'm just a baby heavyweight stuff.
                    'Looks' again muggins ....If you think that resume is impressive I understand why your satisfied .

Comment

"show me 50 mil and ill sign tomorrow

holy **** howd they come up with 50 mil?!?!? ****....think of something

oh we have to fight in the UK for our fans"

poor eddie planning to leave AJs precious UK fans out in the cold for his next fight?!?!?! omg!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X