Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think this is going to be the absolute best Adrien Broner we have ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a dangerous fight for pac. Broner is in prime. He is better now than when he lost to the Maidana who beat floyd in first fight.
    And broner gave Madana tough fight, wasn't easy. Pac s forty. Who did Floyd beat at 40? Floyd was 38 when he beat ber to who broner would beat.
    People asking Pac to fight Crawford and spence at 40. Whereas Floyd fans were crying when people suggested Floyd should at 38?
    Shows the standards for pac are higher than floyd. Floyd fans knew that all along though.no matter what they say.
    Last edited by hugh grant; 01-19-2019, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      I'm feeling a late broner KO/TKO lol
      Well good luck to you, sir.

I'm using my head. I see Pac coming out and catching Broner with fast powerful combos early which will make Broner gun shy and turtle up

Either Broner will be content with a 118-110 decision loss and survive OR he will decide to go out on his shield for a 6 round KO loss

The decision is up to him

Comment

Sometimes people write **** that makes me wonder if they've ever seen a ****ing boxing match in their life lol.

Broner in the garcia fight has the prettiest footwork I've seen since floyd.
        Well, you smoke meth so I KNOW you have trouble seeing anything.

Comment

We've heard it all before but Broner usually flatters to deceive, especially at 147.

Comment

Sometimes people write **** that makes me wonder if they've ever seen a ****ing boxing match in their life lol.

Broner in the garcia fight has the prettiest footwork I've seen since floyd.
            And Broner lost that fight!!! You played yourself

Comment

It's the same script with Pacquaio fans.

Broner was a hype job, a total joke, garbage all the way up until Pacquaio's fighting him Now he's "in his prime and dangerous"

Broner's not very good and is coming off a loss and a draw. Hasn't won a meaningful fight in years and it ain't about to start tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Broner isn't a bad style match up for Pacquaio.

Broner is terrible at controlling distance and that is what Pacquaio has issues with. Broner's feet are slow and stationary and that favours Pacquaio massively and that's why the likely outcome is Pacquaio outboxes him to an easy decision.

Broner's only chance is the fact Pacquaio is 40.

Broner excels when guys stand in the pocket with him but also fight at a slow pace, trading 1 or 2 punches. Porter and Maidana stayed in the pocket but also put a pace on him that he can't handle.

Pacquaio moving in and out and putting fast combo's together, that is what you call a bad style match up for Broner not the other way around.

I see Broner having moments but if Pacquaio isn't totally shot he wins easily. Broner is not on that level.

But I am excited for the fight though.

great post, pretty much laid it all out simply

broner has seemingly deteriorated more than a 40 year old. it might not matter if pac is "totally shot" imo.

Comment

im a big manny fan but come on guys lol.

just accept this fight for what it is, a fun action fight. broner is not anywhere near being the top class of welterweights

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
                    great post, pretty much laid it all out simply

broner has seemingly deteriorated more than a 40 year old. it might not matter if pac is "totally shot" imo.
                    You could be right to be fair.

Comment

Full disclosure, I picked Broner to win this by late KO even tho I think Manny should win.

I think Pac is going to make the same mistake he made against Marquez.

He will try to look good, try to close the show, and get caught by Adrien coming in.

Here's something else.

I am hearing from sources that have been watching Broner's camp closely that they have NEVER seen him like this, that he is razor sharp and everyone is in for a huge surprise. The sources are not connected to either camp and have no dog in the hunt. Take that any way you like.

Comment

Working...
                      X