No announcement yet.

I think this is going to be the absolute best Adrien Broner we have ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Based on everything i've seen, including the weigh in, I have never seen Broner this motivated, I have never seen Broner want a win as bad, and this is the best shape I have ever seen him in.

This is an absolutely dangerous fight for Pacquiao at this point in his career.

He's going up against a talented, physically gifted, hungry experienced fighter in his absolute peak physical prime.

Broner knows what A win over Pacquiao means. It means everything he's ever wanted.. This is his one and only shot to be the king.. to be like Floyd. If he fails, his career is ****ed. He won't be about billions, he'll be about begging. If he wins, that opens all the doors.

Broner is a bad style matchup for Pacquiao because Broner lives off of counterpunching... Pacquaio will be giving him a lot of looks, and if he makes a mistake, Broner has the power and the ability to make it hurt. Possibly stop Pacquiao.

Pacquiao can say age doesn't matter all he wants, but if this comes down to the wire, and Broner makes it a war, he might not survive.
    I dont think Broner could stop Pac or even hurt him. Marquez was smarter, better counter puncher with superb timing and it took him 4 fights to hurt Pac and eventually KO him. Just sayin.

Comment

I just finished watching the Broner - Mikey Garcia fight.

Mikey beat broner's ass for the first 7 rounds lol..

What I noticed about Broner, is that he prefers to take you out to deep waters. He always starts slow because he's in it for the late game.

Once the fight has been drawn out, and his opponent is a little slower, that's when he turns it on, and when he turns it on, he's a beast.

That's not a good style to go up against when you're 40 years old.

Comment

I just finished watching the Broner - Mikey Garcia fight.

Mikey beat broner's ass for the first 7 rounds lol..

What I noticed about Broner, is that he prefers to take you out to deep waters. He always starts slow because he's in it for the late game.

Once the fight has been drawn out, and his opponent is a little slower, that's when he turns it on, and when he turns it on, he's a beast.

That's not a good style to go up against when you're 40 years old.
        Lets be realistic, both are in good shape. In fairness, Broner looks super motivated and confident. But if he starts slow and looks gun shy
        like the Mikey fight, he is in a lot of trouble. Have you ever seen Pac fade at all even in the later rounds?

The only way Pac loses tomorrow is if he
        looks 40 and grows old overnight which is very possible. If Broner beats him or even if Pac wins but looks bad/mediocre in winning, he should hang up them gloves period.

Comment

Originally posted by tatot View Post
          Lets be realistic, both are in good shape. In fairness, Broner looks super motivated and confident. But if he starts slow and looks gun shy, he is in a lot of trouble cause. Have you ever seen Pac fade at all even in the later rounds?

The only way Pac loses tomorrow is if he
          looks 40 and grows old overnight which is very possible. If Broner beats him or even if Pac wins but looks old in winning, he should hang up them gloves period.
          We don't know how old he really is. Because his last fight wasn't a real fight. Matthyse didn't test Pacquiao at all. Zero.

That wasn't a fight, that was a Pacquiao exhibition.

His fight before that, he got tossed around by jeff horn.

I'm really feeling a knockout lol

Comment

For a 40 year old who hasn't been tested in a year, against a fighter in the best shape of his life in peak physical form, that won't go away, and that excels late in the fight.

That's a stylistic nightmare for a middle aged man. This could get ugly for the Pacman.

Comment

Doesn’t matter if it’s the best Broner or not, it’s lose lose for him, because he could put out a career performance and it’ll be “Pac is shot”

There’s no reward to winning this lol

Comment

We don't know how old he really is. Because his last fight wasn't a real fight. Matthyse didn't test Pacquiao at all. Zero.

That wasn't a fight, that was a Pacquiao exhibition.

His fight before that, he got tossed around by jeff horn.

I'm really feeling a knockout lol
                Highly doubt a Broner KO but props to him if he gets to stop Pac tomorrow. I really think Pac beats him but if he looks old or worse if he loses, he should retire.

Comment

People said this before the mikey fight..... and the porter fight.....

Comment

Sorry man I mean I hope you are right but Broner is not active enough and he hates being put on the back foot to fight he likes to plant his feet to take his shots and fight in straight lines but Pac is not going to give him time to breath and will be giving too many angles for him to get anything going

His only chance is pac gets even older overnight and does a wlad vs fury (ie doesn't throw his hands) or a hail mary. This fight should be a walk in the park for pac

Comment

Broner isn't a bad style match up for Pacquaio.

Broner is terrible at controlling distance and that is what Pacquaio has issues with. Broner's feet are slow and stationary and that favours Pacquaio massively and that's why the likely outcome is Pacquaio outboxes him to an easy decision.

Broner's only chance is the fact Pacquaio is 40.

Broner excels when guys stand in the pocket with him but also fight at a slow pace, trading 1 or 2 punches. Porter and Maidana stayed in the pocket but also put a pace on him that he can't handle.

Pacquaio moving in and out and putting fast combo's together, that is what you call a bad style match up for Broner not the other way around.

I see Broner having moments but if Pacquaio isn't totally shot he wins easily. Broner is not on that level.

But I am excited for the fight though.

Comment

Working...
                      X