Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think this is going to be the absolute best Adrien Broner we have ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner is on point physically and mentally in this fight and all the people in his training camp were the right people to help him maximize everything he's got in this particular fight where it's a make or break of his career. This is very best preparation Broner has ever done in his entire life. This is it for Broner--the turning point of his career or his ultimate down fall. There will be no second or third chances after this. Joshua Clottey has learned that lesson when he met a career death for disappointing the fans--he was never really forgiven after that fight.
    Last edited by spenz; 01-19-2019, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Kinda looks 50/50 now

Kinda scary cos the loser ends his career on Saturday, January 19.

Comment

This broner can beat all top welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          That he wins
          You know what I will take that bet.

All my points on broner. Confirm it.

Comment

Broner is going to ''give'' away the 1st 10 rds, then go for broke in the final 2 (and lose them rds too).

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              You know what I will take that bet.

All my points on broner. Confirm it.
              Confirmed

Don't forget the e-beer. I'm thirsty

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                Confirmed

Don't forget the e-beer. I'm thirsty
                I'm feeling a late broner KO/TKO lol

Comment

He's just an entertainer at this point, the ship has long gone sailed.

He will give anybody problems though. He's still got skills and if Cunningham has improved him it will show up in this fight for sure. That second half of that Vargas fight Broner definitely showed some life.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                    He's just an entertainer at this point, the ship has long gone sailed.

He will give anybody problems though. He's still got skills and if Cunningham has improved him it will show up in this fight for sure. That second half of that Vargas fight Broner definitely showed some life.
                    Give Khan Broners chin and Khan would be a real problem.

Comment

My biggest question about Manny is how good is his stamina now days? He used to throw punches and move constantly throughout most fights. When he fought Jeff Horn you could see that he that he didn't have that work rate. He seemed to have slowed down a lot. The last fight with Lucas Matthysse might be a bit of a mirage because Mattysse didn't seem to want to risk fighting. What if Pac ends up fighting a guy who won't allow him the luxury of fighting at his own pace..., his old fighter's pace. Pac is very old for a fighter and especially old for an aggressive fighter that has been violently KO'd into unconsciousness.

If Broner can't beat this version of Manny then he needs to be taken out to the woodshed and shot
                      Broner's team must know that they have 2 particular opportunities to win this fight.

1. The first opportunity would be to catch Pac with a huge counter and hurt him or KO him.

2. The second opportunity would be to be very physical, to push the pace and to wear down the older, shop-worn fighter. Broner looks bigger than Pacman and he'll probably outweigh him by a lot when they get into the ring on Saturday night. He needs to make it a physically exhausting fight for Pac.....Now, will Broner fight this way? I doubt it. I've never seen him fight like that before.

I think Pac will probably win this.

Comment

Working...
                      X