No announcement yet.

I think this is going to be the absolute best Adrien Broner we have ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Pacquiao always eats strong counter shots, even in the fights he wins because he's so offensively active.

Broner is a counterpuncher by style and he's got speed and power. Pacquiao will get countered, that's a certainty.

How hard, and how much Broner follows up is the question.

The people saying broner has no shot don't know a damn thing about boxing.

This is a good ****ing fight. The stakes for broner and the fact that Pacquiao is 40, makes it damn near even.
    Yup people are basing pacquiao off of his with with matthysse.That guy was already done before he got in the ring.The real pacquiao was when he fought Jeff horn.And hes gonna finally look old in this fight with broner.

Comment

We don't know how old he really is. Because his last fight wasn't a real fight. Matthyse didn't test Pacquiao at all. Zero.

That wasn't a fight, that was a Pacquiao exhibition.

His fight before that, he got tossed around by jeff horn.

I'm really feeling a knockout lol
      Well well well?? AB, as I have been saying all along was gun shy and it was Pac who hurt him several times lol

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Broner fights like his feet are stuck in mud...in fact, he always has. Easy work for 40 year old Pac
        Sometimes people write **** that makes me wonder if they've ever seen a ****ing boxing match in their life lol.

Broner in the garcia fight has the prettiest footwork I've seen since floyd.
        Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        It's the same script with Pacquaio fans.

Broner was a hype job, a total joke, garbage all the way up until Pacquaio's fighting him Now he's "in his prime and dangerous"

Broner's not very good and is coming off a loss and a draw. Hasn't won a meaningful fight in years and it ain't about to start tonight.
        Like I said from the get go...easy work.

Comment

Great thread. Riveting. Tell us more

L O L.

Comment

Same ol, same ol............

Comment

Based on everything i've seen, including the weigh in, I have never seen Broner this motivated, I have never seen Broner want a win as bad, and this is the best shape I have ever seen him in.

This is an absolutely dangerous fight for Pacquiao at this point in his career.

He's going up against a talented, physically gifted, hungry experienced fighter in his absolute peak physical prime.

Broner knows what A win over Pacquiao means. It means everything he's ever wanted.. This is his one and only shot to be the king.. to be like Floyd. If he fails, his career is ****ed. He won't be about billions, he'll be about begging. If he wins, that opens all the doors.

Broner is a bad style matchup for Pacquiao because Broner lives off of counterpunching... Pacquaio will be giving him a lot of looks, and if he makes a mistake, Broner has the power and the ability to make it hurt. Possibly stop Pacquiao.

Pacquiao can say age doesn't matter all he wants, but if this comes down to the wire, and Broner makes it a war, he might not survive.
              Very well done. You called it almost perfectly.

Comment

Well, that probably was the best Broner you ever seen....Even that version isn't good enough.

Comment

I think that's the best version of broner.

Comment

He taking it serious this time doe!!!!

Comment

Styles make fights......

Pacs fighting style > Broners talking, head shaking style

Comment

Working...
                      X