Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson in Medically Induced Coma To Reduce Swelling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist mfers in here trying to reopen his cases...talking about some karma bs...smh WOW!!...who raised you hoe ass hypocrites?!?....some of y’all probably rats anyway...I remember when a few you weirdos justified the killing of a unarmed teen by the name of Trayvon Martin... You dudes wired weird...a bunch of tranny ass keyboard clowns!!

Y’all trying to give him a life sentence for a debt he already paid to society...you fake righteous wicked mfers need to chill with all that blah blah blah BS!!....For real!

Comment

• Originally posted by Offic.Scorecard View Post
      Actually one of his victims said she lives for the day someone beat him up: "When I watch his fights, I dream of the day he will meet a stronger than him. I dream that he feels what I felt when he beat me".
      She said beat him up, not for him to lose his life and die. There is a big difference. No one should wish that someone should die at the hands of another human being. I was rooting for him to get KO’ed too, not to die. Big difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        Racist mfers in here trying to reopen his cases...talking about some karma bs...smh WOW!!...who raised you hoe ass hypocrites?!?....some of y’all probably rats anyway...I remember when a few you weirdos justified the killing of a unarmed teen by the name of Trayvon Martin... You dudes wired weird...a bunch of tranny ass keyboard clowns!!

Y’all trying to give him a life sentence for a debt he already paid to society...you fake righteous wicked mfers need to chill with all that blah blah blah BS!!....For real!
        Facts.......

Comment

• Karma don’t exist though

Comment

Racist mfers in here trying to reopen his cases...talking about some karma bs...smh WOW!!...who raised you hoe ass hypocrites?!?....some of y’all probably rats anyway...I remember when a few you weirdos justified the killing of a unarmed teen by the name of Trayvon Martin... You dudes wired weird...a bunch of tranny ass keyboard clowns!!

HAHA! Racist?? Its the TRUTH you *****tard. The only WEIRDO here is YOU. youre dumbazz is defending a pedophile pimp??? forcing teenage girls into sex rings.

You condone pimping underage teenage girls?? Beating them??? Youre a straight weirdo SON. I hope for your sake you dont have daughters.

and when all else fails scream out DATS RAYCIST!!! Innocent adonis stevenson didnt do no harm he was just a good boy pimping out underage girls! DAT MAN INNOCENT!

Stop snitchin son!
            Last edited by Southpawology; 12-02-2018, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
              The Occupational Therapy can work miracles for some people but the length of time for recovery at his age is going to take patience. Even with the stable condition now, he's going to have some deficits. He probably doesn't remember what happened.
              In the ICUs, they "snow in" the patients on ventilators so they are relaxed. Probably on Ativan & Propofol. The propofol has a memory wipe out effect to reduce trauma from spontaneous awakenings.
              Crazy what all they can do in healthcare.
              Thanks, I suppose the stable condition now is about as much as could have been hoped for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                HAHA! Racist?? Its the TRUTH you *****tard. The only WEIRDO here is YOU. youre dumbazz is defending a pedophile pimp??? forcing teenage girls into sex rings.

DATS RAYCIST!!!

Stop snitchin son!
                Don’t respond to anything I post...just scroll past my posts funkboy!!... I don’t even like Adonis...never have and never will but there’s a line that MEN don’t cross...but you dudes are trannies so I shouldn’t be surprised by the bs y’all posting in here...now go away and don’t respond to me unless you talking to me nice ***** head!!

Comment

Dude you can't do what Trayvon did, in a civilized society, and expect bad things to not happen to you. He was beating some guy's ass and the guy killed him. If you do that type of **** enough you may get killed. No one should be defending garbage behavior like that, just because he is the same color as you.

As for Stevenson I am glad to see he is in stable condition. I hope he has a full recovery and retires.

Comment

Don’t respond to anything I post...just scroll past my posts funkboy!!... I don’t even like Adonis...never have and never will but there’s a line that MEN don’t cross...but you dudes are trannies so I shouldn’t be surprised by the bs y’all posting in here...now go away and don’t respond to me unless you talking to me nice ***** head!!

You defend Pedopile Pimps, the lowest of the absolute LOW. And now you talking about trannies you are a super WEIRDO! YOU ARE A STRAIGHT UP CLOWN!!! kick rocks ***** boy.

Comment

• My roommate said its a bad look for black people to defend a rapist paedo like Adonis. He went too far and said its in their culture.

But I do think we should all celebrate his near death. I fear for what will happen to his daughter in school though. Kids with internet know everything. They will make her pay. Kids these days don't look kindly on the children of terrorist and peadophiles.

Comment

Working...
                      X