Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson in Medically Induced Coma To Reduce Swelling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markther View Post
    So we have a bunch of assh.... on here behind a keyboard. I don’t like him as a boxer but I hope the best for him and his family’ as they go thru this. No one should wish this on anyone.
    Actually one of his victims said she lives for the day someone beat him up: "When I watch his fights, I dream of the day he will meet a stronger than him. I dream that he feels what I felt when he beat me".

Comment

sorry to hear it, bad for boxing, hope he gets better soon and that the nail didn't put the nail in his coffin

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
        I hear ya man..
        Yep as far u kno i cuda been getting my dck sucked as i typed that lmao

Comment

Fight through champ! Let’s go Stevenson!

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Yep as far u kno i cuda been getting my dck sucked as i typed that lmao
            Not many people think about shooting people in the face when they get their dick sucked. But that's just me lol. Either way enjoy the games

Comment

As a Registered Nurse, I told my friends they would induce a coma.
              Going to an ICU for any reason is never going to have a happy ending.
              The interventions used have such a lasting impact on a person's health.
              Regardless of his past, I wish Adonis the best and his family as well.
              But he has probably lost his ability to live independently and that is never a good thing.

Comment

some crazy comments on here sure his past is terrible to say the least but his innocent young daughter doesn't deserve to lose a father just as her life has began not even the women he beat on would like to see that

hope he pulls through

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                  Not many people think about shooting people in the face when they get their dick sucked. But that's just me lol. Either way enjoy the games
                  Lmfao............

Comment

Karma's a *****, ain't it pimp?

Comment

• Praying for Adonis!

Comment

Working...
                      X