Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson in Medically Induced Coma To Reduce Swelling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Philspring84 View Post
    Anyone who feels sorry for Stevenson either doesn't know his past or is a snowflake .As already mentioned on here he is a complete scumbag and a paedophile. I hope he dies! Not going to give him a pass just because he is a boxer
    scumbag and pedophile.
    You just described Donald trump.

Comment

• All of you wishing bad on him....he paid his dues to society so hopefully karma catches up with all of YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
        All of you wishing bad on him....he paid his dues to society so hopefully karma catches up with all of YOU.
        I'm pretty sure it's him that karma has caught up to.
        You as well since you support him existing.

Comment

• Wish him quick recovery. Should retire

Comment

• whatever happens thats simply karma for what he did. yes he served time but them young girls are scared for life. worse case if he ends up like a vegetable.

Comment

• I hope he is able to make a full recovery. I think they'll eventually put a age limit on fighters. We all enjoy watching a KO but it's unfortunate when someone is seriously injured. He should retire now, I think all fighters should retire before 40. Besides a fighter should have already done enough in the sport to make a name for themselves before the age of 40 anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Philspring84 View Post
                Anyone who feels sorry for Stevenson either doesn't know his past or is a snowflake .As already mentioned on here he is a complete scumbag and a paedophile. I hope he dies! Not going to give him a pass just because he is a boxer
                Adonis is a POS human being who I hope recovers. And ironic that you call people snowflakes yet won’t post from your actual account

Comment

• Just karma running its natural course on a pedophile pimp.

Comment

• Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                    nobody likes criminals who harm defenseless children, even the most hardened criminals in lockup will kill child abusers, so it's laughable to call people who don't care if Stevenson recovers or not, a bunch of snowflakes.
                    Just read an article that Stevenson was in protective custody when he did his time, basically where the child molesters and child pimps go for protection. Also just read another article that's a few years old that Stevenson told some teenage girl to take it up the ass or else he would beat her senseless.

Even hardened convicts don't like that sort of crap.

Comment

• Glad to hear he's stable. Wishing you and your family well.

Comment

Working...
                      X