Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson in Medically Induced Coma To Reduce Swelling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    I don't think anyone wishes him harm, it's just karma.

It's just like mark walburg and his drama and making a man blind. I'll never be a fan of his even tho he served his time. The blind man served his all his years. Something about that doesn't seem fair.
    This isnt Karma, this is boxing.

What about the countless good people who have had worse injuries in boxing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      Smh your mother should’ve swallowed you...listen bozo!!..you can’t land nothing on me...you can’t score so stop trying and stop wasting your time...go burn a cross or something with your racist ass!!...I won’t read your responses...all I’m gonna do is keep firing on your dumb ass!!..You stubborn piece of ****!!
      Lol dude you sound like a ***** with how emotional you are. And your grammar and snytax (I know you have to look that one up) are pretty terrible in all the posts of yours I've read.

Your IQ is legitimately probably around 80, yet you call other people on here fools? When those people are clearly smarter than you based on their writing abilities compared to yours...lol.

So odd to see low IQ people try and claim intellectual superiority and act as if they are intelligent, and calling other people dumb. It is really bizarre. You can barely spell or put a sentence together lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
        Lol dude you sound like a ***** with how emotional you are. And your grammar and snytax (I know you have to look that one up) are pretty terrible in all the posts of yours I've read.

Your IQ is legitimately probably around 80, yet you call other people on here fools? When those people are clearly smarter than you based on their writing abilities compared to yours...lol.

So odd to see low IQ people try and claim intellectual superiority and act as if they are intelligent, and calling other people dumb. It is really bizarre. You can barely spell or put a sentence together lol.
        Didn’t read...you’re one stubborn skin head!!...go shoot up a school or something bozo!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
          You say all that with a sexual assaulting, scamming, war mongering piece of shxt in your signature.

Trump has done a lot worst things to a lot more people than Stevenson could do in 100 lifetimes

A true Christian believes in forgiveness, remember.

Jesus believed anyone could be redeemed idiot.
          Naw thats what people say who refuse to take responsibility its why people dont respect most American Christians they take advantage of the forgiveness so they can get away with ****

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
            You are Naive when you said why would they release him, he is from Canada not the Usa, canada doesnt punish violent criminals they have no death penalty. They also put killers and molesters back into society under new names.
            Who the **** said anything about a death penalty you dumbass of course i know Adonis is based in Canada hes actually from Haiti they release people in the United States also even convicted murderers so not sure what dumb point you are trying to make man time served is time served regardless of the country I know people who have killed and get out in 7 years so yeah everywhere is different but if you are trying to compare 2 justice systems both have flaws and both do the same thing you are trying to call me naive for when you sound like an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
              Who the **** said anything about a death penalty you dumbass of course i know Adonis is based in Canada hes actually from Haiti they release people in the United States also even convicted murderers so not sure what dumb point you are trying to make man time served is time served regardless of the country I know people who have killed and get out in 7 years so yeah everywhere is different but if you are trying to compare 2 justice systems both have flaws and both do the same thing you are trying to call me naive for when you sound like an idiot.
              Why are you responding so emotional and angry?

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Naw thats what people say who refuse to take responsibility its why people dont respect most American Christians they take advantage of the forgiveness so they can get away with ****
                Have you ever read the bible?

Matthew 6:14-15

14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
                15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Ephesians 4:31-32

31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.
                32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Hebrews 10:17

17 Then he adds: “Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more.”

Comment

Working...
                X