Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson in Medically Induced Coma To Reduce Swelling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
    Dude you can't do what Trayvon did, in a civilized society, and expect bad things to not happen to you. He was beating some guy's ass and the guy killed him. If you do that type of **** enough you may get killed. No one should be defending garbage behavior like that, just because he is the same color as you.

As for Stevenson I am glad to see he is in stable condition. I hope he has a full recovery and retires.
    Smh Why are you responding to my post?!?...I don’t post for responses...keep scrolling next time you see a post of mine...Bless!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      Racist mfers in here trying to reopen his cases...talking about some karma bs...smh WOW!!...who raised you hoe ass hypocrites?!?....some of y’all probably rats anyway...I remember when a few you weirdos justified the killing of a unarmed teen by the name of Trayvon Martin... You dudes wired weird...a bunch of tranny ass keyboard clowns!!

Y’all trying to give him a life sentence for a debt he already paid to society...you fake righteous wicked mfers need to chill with all that blah blah blah BS!!....For real!
      Stop living!
      I bet your skin is brown and it's why you take up for a piece of trash as long as he has the same skin color.
      Pu$$y boy.
      Nobody cares about you or the trash you support.
      Stevenson is best off in a coma, and the same to you.
      You're the racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        You defend Pedopile Pimps, the lowest of the absolute LOW. And now you talking about trannies you are a super WEIRDO! YOU ARE A STRAIGHT UP CLOWN!!! kick rocks ***** boy.
        Suck ya mudda!!...go away funk boy

Comment

• Originally posted by lefthandtruth View Post
          Stop living!
          I bet your skin is brown and it's why you take up for a piece of trash as long as he has the same skin color.
          Pu$$y boy.
          You're the racist.
          You know we are living in the dark ages when people are actually DEFENDING a pedophile pimp. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!

Comment

• Originally posted by lefthandtruth View Post
            Stop living!
            Pu$$y boy.
            You're the racist.
            Your skin is probably pale funk boy and that’s why you’re in here bashing him while he’s in a coma you piece of ****!!...don’t respond to me...I don’t argue with girls

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              Smh Why are you responding to my post?!?...I don’t post for responses...keep scrolling next time you see a post of mine...Bless!
              I responded because you mentioned something that was pretty clearly the other way, objectively, to try and bolster your good point regarding how the people on here are wrong for hoping for Stevenson to get seriously hurt.

The BLM stuff is so ridiculous and the people preaching those talking points are doing a disservice to our country, so when I came across your post I felt it was necessary to point that out.

When you actually look the numbers, black men between 18-40 are 2% of the population yet commit over 50%!! of the violent crime (rapes, murders, assaults, robberies etc) in this country. People should be protesting that!! It's crazy.

Comment

• dat boy got pimped by the big gvoz-D!CK

Comment

• Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
                  dat boy got pimped by the big gvoz-D!CK
                  hahaha Ukrainian pimp hand too strongg for dat boyyyy. PIMP DOWN!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    hahaha Ukrainian pimp hand too strongg for dat boyyyy. PIMP DOWN!!!
                    Adonis "ex-BBC" Stevenson
                    Vanilla Stevenson
                    Adonis 'Fried' Chickenson

Comment

• The black man, don’t wanna see the black man succeed

Comment

Working...
                      X