Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson in Medically Induced Coma To Reduce Swelling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    I guess that there aren't many who liked Stevenson as a "persona"...
    ... Very often, these "gladiators" emerged from low life milieus... We, the public, enjoy their brutal fights and rarely entertain philosophical and ethical digressions... otherwise we'd be sheer hypocrites...
    Exactly. Most people have their preference as to what past criminal acts they're willing to look past, I get it.

However....however....as I stated earlier, this is the same guy that most of the half-headed people watched over the years and now that he's in a coma, his past is brought up.

I mean, the coma and/or brain damage is enough for him and his family to endure, now people want to kick him while he's down.

My thing is, why did they watch him ALL those years??? If something or someone is that bad, ignore them. Period. Whether people wanna admit it or not, they supported his career over the years. We're great at making the bad guys the faces of whatever....hence why Floyd is so rich. Smh

If his past was THAT horrible, they probably wouldn't air his fights, being that this "Me Too" movement is making waves nowadays.

Again, I'm not defending this man's past at all, but if he's been convicted, sentenced and served his time, so why are folks wishing damnation on him?

I mean, crap....this dude dedicated his life to boxing....that in and of itself is a death wish. He could've been released from jail and continued the same acts or worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
      Exactly. Most people have their preference as to what past criminal acts they're willing to look past, I get it.

However....however....as I stated earlier, this is the same guy that most of the half-headed people watched over the years and now that he's in a coma, his past is brought up.

I mean, the coma and/or brain damage is enough for him and his family to endure, now people want to kick him while he's down.

My thing is, why did they watch him ALL those years??? If something or someone is that bad, ignore them. Period. Whether people wanna admit it or not, they supported his career over the years. We're great at making the bad guys the faces of whatever....hence why Floyd is so rich. Smh

If his past was THAT horrible, they probably wouldn't air his fights, being that this "Me Too" movement is making waves nowadays.

Again, I'm not defending this man's past at all, but if he's been convicted, sentenced and served his time, so why are folks wishing damnation on him?

I mean, crap....this dude dedicated his life to boxing....that in and of itself is a death wish. He could've been released from jail and continued the same acts or worse.
      I don't think anyone wishes him harm, it's just karma.

It's just like mark walburg and his drama and making a man blind. I'll never be a fan of his even tho he served his time. The blind man served his all his years. Something about that doesn't seem fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        I don't think anyone wishes him harm, it's just karma.

It's just like mark walburg and his drama and making a man blind. I'll never be a fan of his even tho he served his time. The blind man served his all his years. Something about that doesn't seem fair.
        I see your point. If it's simply "karma", then it should be just that....but the celebration parades and petitioning around here is a bit disturbing.

My point is, I don't see how the same people complaining about his past have supported his career over the years...whether they hoped he'd win or lose.

Viewership, PPVs buys, commenting on articles, etc., is the same as supporting him.

This is me....if I don't like a particular person, celebrity, athlete, or whatever....I just don't support them in any way. Period.

The new thing nowadays is to be petty, venomous, and vengeful towards those that one dislikes. Again, that has gotten us nowhere and the "bad guy" usually gets more attention because of the backlash.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
          I see your point. If it's simply "karma", then it should be just that....but the celebration parades and petitioning around here is a bit disturbing.

My point is, I don't see how the same people complaining about his past have supported his career over the years...whether they hoped he'd win or lose.

Viewership, PPVs buys, commenting on articles, etc., is the same as supporting him.

This is me....if I don't like a particular person, celebrity, athlete, or whatever....I just don't support them in any way. Period.

The new thing nowadays is to be petty, venomous, and vengeful towards those that one dislikes. Again, that has gotten us nowhere and the "bad guy" usually gets more attention because of the backlash.
          If anyone wishes for that they're wrong. Just like Wilder saying hes wants a body. Thats just fugged up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            You tossing stats around like they’re relevant to this thread...stats are like bikinis...what they hide is VITAL!!

You dudes are a bunch of snakes...I’m not new here.. I know exactly how you racist mfers pretend and manipulate on here!!...miss me with that BLM ish... I don’t funk with that or any other group... I’m a lone wolf...How the funk you snake ass mfers in here bashing that man for crimes he committed years ago and served his time for?!?

Funking cornball ass in here talking about some BLM bs like I give a funk about that or the crime stats in that stolen ass country!!...funk outta here bozo!!...In here bashing that man while he’s in a coma because of some **** he did way before y’all knew of him...cornball mentality!!...As if people are the same persons they were 10-20 years ago!!...smh

I don’t even like Adonis but I know where to draw the line at unlike you racist pieces of ****!!... You dudes so corny that y’all think I’m DEFENDING Adonis...naw I’m G checking you snake ass fraudulent ass mfers...know the difference bozos!!

Fake ass boxing fans in here bashing a fighter who may be suffering from serious life threatening injuries suffered while in the ring going to war...then y’all be the same frauds bashing defensive fighters calling them boring!!...fake boxing fans is what you bozos are...funk outta here!!
            You are extremely emotional and quite frankly you are not making a ton of sense. Also, you show your true colors, when presented with the fact that 2% of the population commits over 50% of the violent crime in this country, you then try to make excuses for that demographic instead of admitting how large of a problem those numbers are. There is no way to excuse away those numbers; the only response from any rational person when confronted with those facts should be to say 'damn that's awful, how can we fix that problem.'

From your posts it is clear you blame white people for a lot of stuff. This country was not stolen, the white people that came here built a civilization where none existed. If they never arrived the indigenous people who were here would still be living to 30 years of age and living in mud huts. Just the way it is. Be grateful your ancestors were born here instead of somewhere else.

Learn to read, sincerely. I stated earlier in multiple posts that I wish Adonis well, and I don't think that any crimes he may have committed would warrant him living in a vegetative state.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
              You are extremely emotional and quite frankly you are not making a ton of sense. Also, you show your true colors, when presented with the fact that 2% of the population commits over 50% of the violent crime in this country, you then try to make excuses for that demographic instead of admitting how large of a problem those numbers are. There is no way to excuse away those numbers; the only response from any rational person when confronted with those facts should be to say 'damn that's awful, how can we fix that problem.'

From your posts it is clear you blame white people for a lot of stuff. This country was not stolen, the white people that came here built a civilization where none existed. If they never arrived the indigenous people who were here would still be living to 30 years of age and living in mud huts. Just the way it is. Be grateful your ancestors were born here instead of somewhere else.

Learn to read, sincerely. I stated earlier in multiple posts that I wish Adonis well, and I don't think that any crimes he may have committed would warrant him living in a vegetative state.
              Didn’t read...stop wasting your time...Bozo

Comment

• Originally posted by Kell Mercury View Post
                Instead of wearing red superman trunks he’ll be wearing diapers here on out.
                Couldn’t have happen to a better person

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  Can’t read...stop wasting your time...Bozo
                  Sorry to hear that

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
                    Sorry to hear that
                    Smh Your mother should’ve swallowed you...listen bozo!!..you can’t land nothing on me...you can’t score so stop trying and stop wasting your time...go burn a cross or something with your racist ass!!...I won’t read your responses...all I’m gonna do is keep firing on your dumb ass!!..You stubborn piece of ****!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                      exactly this. stevenson simply paying for a life of crime and degeneracy, and cowardice.
                      You say all that with a sexual assaulting, scamming, war mongering piece of shxt in your signature.

Trump has done a lot worst things to a lot more people than Stevenson could do in 100 lifetimes

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      You sound like a person who likes to do crime and doesnt want to be punished, or feel guilt

Also would you feel the same way if you were the family of his victims?

A true Christian will never defend a devil even if its their own blood
                      A true Christian believes in forgiveness, remember.

Jesus believed anyone could be redeemed idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X