Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil g is the biggest coward known to mankind. let's hope Canelo,Jacobs ignore him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    well yeh but hardly poor, noone else was gifted 2 titles without throwing a punch like he was.

He is actually the most fortunate MW of the last decade years bar perhaps the Germanic ones who got fixed wins.
    In what way has he been given two titles without throwing a punch? Are you referring to the two times when both Cotto and Canelo avoided him by vacating their WBC titles?

Comment

dont make excuses for someone being handed titles for not doing anything. It is a scandal and you know it.

What next, they gonna hand me one for not making a post on this forum? He is the luckiest MW in recent history.

and assume nothing, we dont know how those fights would have turned out - what we do know is that G was a subworld level fighter at the time, with a subworld ibo title. Sturm would have been odds on favourite, and I would have expected him to beat 3G on points in germany. 3G is massively lucky not only to be handed a title but not to have to go into the champs lair to get it.

And we know for sure that Canelo beat 3G too, so thats what we got to go on on how that would have happened.

The time for making up fantasies about 3G is over - just accept what he did and didnt do.
      It wan't an excuse for him not fighting for his titles - of course titles should be won in the ring - it was your use of the term 'lucky' that I was debating. We don't have a crystal ball, so we don't know if that was lucky or not. If he had have got those fights and won things might of been better (or worse of course - he may have become another protected German asset) for GGG. Thing is I don't know and neither do you.

As for Sturm - well they at least 3 significant common opponents, Macklin, Murray and Geale. Of course that doesn't guarantee anything, but still...

And Canelo? - you seem to be forgetting the first fight was a draw (debatable or not). One fighter was growing away from his prime and the other towards it - well of course we'll never know now, but a progression is suggested.
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-29-2018, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        In what way has he been given two titles without throwing a punch? Are you referring to the two times when both Cotto and Canelo avoided him by vacating their WBC titles?
        in the way he was.

obviously not in the way he wasnt.

dont play silly buggers and pretend it didnt happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          As for Sturm - well they at least 3 significant common opponents, Macklin, Murray and Geale. Of course that doesn't guarantee anything, but still....
          geale was rather post prime to be fair.

but yeh he looked better against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            And Canelo? - you seem to be forgetting the first fight was a draw (debatable or not). One fighter was growing away from his prime and the other towards it - well of course we'll never know now, but a progression is suggested.
            I have no interest in the draw, other than just who is superior over 2 fights. I base it on what has happened not what hasnt.

A suggestion is always worth less than what transpires in reality.
            Last edited by DreamFighter; 10-29-2018, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Come on now guys. A lot of the ggg ribbing is unfair but it isn’t now given what was said about refusing to fight charlo. You guys should be man enough to just call him out and be done.

Very cowardly. I understood going to espnto fight murata but that is gone now. Jacobs is about to fight canelo so there is no reason to avoid charlo.

Why in hell he should fight Charlo more than anybody else.

I don't see why he's more entitled to fight Charlo than any 168 champ, Nelo/Jacobs again, Saunders...ect...

Especially that from a business stand point, Charlo is not the most lucrative fight by miles.
              He's not either the most interesting fight legacy wise.

Golovkin has been in the business for a while, he's 37 years old, I think he has the right to pick his opponent, GGG picks CHarlo if he wants, not the opposite.

Charlo is a contender with an interim belt at 160 nothing else.

Charlo being pumped by the Dontay Nation community as the next 160 hope to stop GGG, I get it, but most people don't give a sht about that fight although I admit it would be a good match up.
              Last edited by BillyBoxing; 10-29-2018, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Very disrespectful thread, grow up.

Comment

I have no interest in the draw, other than just who is superior over 2 fights. I base it on what has happened not what hasnt.

A suggestion is always worth less than what transpires in reality.
                  The reality also is that Nelo vacated and didn't want to fight a 33 years old GGG.
                  Then stepped up and had a draw, got caught for PEDS before the rematch, finally won the rematch being physically much more active, see the pattern here...

This title vacation and PEDS issue are facts, not suggestions...

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    The reality also is that Nelo vacated and didn't want to fight a 33 years old GGG.
                    Then stepped up and had a draw, got caught for PEDS before the rematch, finally won the rematch being physically much more active, see the pattern here...

This title vacation and PEDS issue are facts, not suggestions...
                    as is its a fact 3g has not beaten an elite, such as canelo.

And he had 10 years to try it.

Meantime, this guy, who is supposedly avoiding GGG, has two elite scalps (one is GGG) to his name, 8 years younger than 3G HAS NOT GOT JUST one. What a terrible counterargument you gave.

Its clear as daylight who's avoiding top wins and who isnt.
                    Last edited by DreamFighter; 10-29-2018, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      What a terrible stretch GGG is on.
                      1. Ducks his mandatory gets stripped of his IBF belt

2. Canelo breaks his face and takes the rest of his belts sending him running out the ring in tears

3. Begs WBC to leap frog him over Charlo for mandatory so they order a direct rematch. They say no and instead order he fight Charlo if he wants to be mandatory

4. Has to watch canelo sign the richest deal in sports history

5. He wanted to duck Charlo and fight this bum Murata in Japan sends his goofball promoter to the Murata fight only to see him get upset killing that fight

6. Watches Andrade take the WBO belt that Saunders used to own who he wanted to fight for year's

7. Watches Jacobs who ducked the rematch with beat the guy he ducked when he got stripped for IBF

8. Now DAZN says you are NOT canelo they will not give loeffer a deal if he wants to get on DAZN must sign with Oscar or Hearn.

Literally everything has gone wrong for GGG. He went from so called killer to ducker and getting his face broke after he tapped out a Mexican Style fight getting walked down by the smaller man.
                      Damn. I guess karma does exist.

Comment

Working...
                      X