No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Frustrated: Deontay Wilder's Team Refusing To Meet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refusing to meet but happy to veg!
    Wilder would look very bad against a live animal.

Comment

• so now there was never a december 1st deadline? I know you all saw hearn on fighthype. and after all this defending the deadline and saying how wilder needed to sign before he fights fury, now hearn says there was never one.... lets see how you all spin this

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        And look at the date .. it's from way back in May. Before Hearn even knew that BT were funding the offer and AJ would have to breach his contract with Sky if he accepted it.
        That's a lie. Showtime was putting up the money. BT had made an offer for the UK rights and all Sky had to do was match that offer. AJ can't demand 50 million and then expect the UK rights to be sold for less than market value.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          That's a lie. Showtime was putting up the money. BT had made an offer for the UK rights and all Sky had to do was match that offer. AJ can't demand 50 million and then expect the UK rights to be sold for less than market value.
          That's not what you said in the interview, Frank.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            That's not what you said in the interview, Frank.
            Then post Frank's quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              However, this is an improved percentage offer with a guaranteed rematch. What is the reason now?
              1% guaranteed would be an improvement, but it ain't gonna get it done. When Hearn sends a man size heavy-weight offer they will hear from Team Wilder. In the meantime, Hearn sending jokes is just for you fanboys to have something to whine about.

Once again Team Hearn/Joshua is more interested in playing games, posturing, and trying to lowball the biggest fight that can be made in boxing. It's not gonna work. Tell your hero to start making serious offers ... not "improvements".

Comment

• Yes Winston 1% guaranteed is an improvement but is it that? You don’t even know what the offer is but yet you are yapping. In fact let me not assume you may have inside knowledge. Stop behaving like a soccer mom and take some responsibility.

What stop Deontay coming out saying “sh#it they only offered me 30% it’s not enough, fu#ck them”
                Instead he is coming out saying fans pressure Joshua. Meanwhile you are a fan you know Deontay has received an offer are you not keen to know what it is? Rather your head is up his arse and you are talking about lowballing. That was then this is now. Hearn is a shark I’m not justifying his ways but now there is a possibility of a fight and your only concern is to say make a serious offer not an improvement yet you don’t even know the offer that currently stands. What kind of imbecile are you?

Comment

• Just withdraw the offer. Team wilder have had their chance so withdraw the offer. Fights off and team wilder have themselves to blame

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
                    1% guaranteed would be an improvement, but it ain't gonna get it done. When Hearn sends a man size heavy-weight offer they will hear from Team Wilder. In the meantime, Hearn sending jokes is just for you fanboys to have something to whine about.

Once again Team Hearn/Joshua is more interested in playing games, posturing, and trying to lowball the biggest fight that can be made in boxing. It's not gonna work. Tell your hero to start making serious offers ... not "improvements".

My response is up top.Please soak the information in I have given you. Lovely profile picture by the way but you are still a knob. However, a knob with good taste.

Comment

Working...
                    X