Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Frustrated: Deontay Wilder's Team Refusing To Meet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Frustrated: Deontay Wilder's Team Refusing To Meet

As BoxingScene.com previously reported, Anthony Joshua's promoter Eddie Hearn made a "much-improved" offer for a world heavyweight title unification fight against WBC champion Deontay Wilder. But so far the overtures have been rebuffed, Hearn has said.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol poor Eddie.

Comment

This guy. Lol

Comment

This is the same eddie who was laughing when shelly finkle was trying to discuss a fight with him saying awww i cant cause i laugh and call him shirley i cant help it. Scene even did a article on hearn mocking them

Comment

If they didn't wan't to meet you back then, why would they wan't to meet now? They raised their profile with Joshuas name, and scored a big fight with Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
            If they didn't wan't to meet you back then, why would they wan't to meet now? They raised their profile with Joshuas name, and scored a big fight with Fury.
            You’re right. It’s on AJ that we are seeing Fury vs Wilder. Joshua told us all to train and fight wilder ourselves, and fury was listening.

Comment

Team wilder just playing games, as far as i was aware finkel isn't training for a fight so there's no reason they can't at least meet. If I was Hearn id pull the plug completely on the fight if team wilder carry on there games. Usyk can be the next superfight, wilder can have his circus fight against fury and then go back to fighting nobodies on pbc for a couple million

Comment

"fast eddie" has got to realize him and the underwearsalesman are nothing more than also rans let them line up there fraud fight with the pinhead and forget about birdlegs and the gypsy king until the winner emerges

Comment

'Fake news' ....Hearn you are a clown.

The biggest fight for a long while is taking place on 1st of December and the WHOLE world is looking at this.This is a fight that is not like the Hearns put together a 1/10 on affair as the Povetkin 'fight' was it's a real who win's !

Why the Wilder camp would be interested in making any sort of deal before the biggest fight in recent times is beyond me or any sane person. The Hearns need to stick to acccountcy and stay off the booze, they are just embarrassing , only they and a few other blind folk don't see.The idiot's are going to get Dillian Whyte at Wembley in April...you'd be a fool not to realise that!

Then after you'll get what's his name? oh .....'Big baby Miller'? that of course looks the part(and is definitely not!) and is of course promoted by ...yes ..the Hearns .

I'm a A.J. fan . I am at a real hard knocks boxing gym in England but I see and smell a rat ...in fact two...father and son.....A.J. will earn loads as he already has and I've no problem with that but even he is gone down in our ratings(what a real shame!)...give me $50 i'll sign tomorrow....there is no way out of that!

Eddie doesn't have to make a dick of himself like running in to the ring like he did in a Froch fight when the fight wasn't even over he's doing this EVERY time his lips move .The old man should be in a nursing home , forced to watch the great fights of yesteryear of which he and his son are depriving the real fans of the sport from watching!

I don't like any promoter , why would I as a boxing purist but these two are a complete and utter pair of wankers.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    Team wilder just playing games, as far as i was aware finkel isn't training for a fight so there's no reason they can't at least meet. If I was Hearn id pull the plug completely on the fight if team wilder carry on there games. Usyk can be the next superfight, wilder can have his circus fight against fury and then go back to fighting nobodies on pbc for a couple million
                    Usyk is one of the best boxers in the world and beats AJ easy...but where on earth is anything with Usuk a “super fight”??

Comment

Working...
                    X