No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Frustrated: Deontay Wilder's Team Refusing To Meet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Don't underestimate the potential drawing power that Usyk could have at HW. He's learning English, but even without it, he's a charismatic and funny guy with an interesting "on camera" persona.

All his fights in the WBSS drew huge crowds, to the pressers and weigh ins, as well as the actual events. He's been a celebrity in his own country for years, and his popularity seems to spreading fast.

His profile in the UK has exploded over the last few months, and that's before he has even fought Bellew.
    Take the PED cheat out of your sig. Second, what you said above translates to: If they don't answer us, we will fight Whyte and Usyk and bypass Wilder. Wilder doesn't need Joshua because Joshua is a ****en coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      What a dumb ****en analogy, lmao. They’ve more than ****ed Wilder over. That’s why they won’t speak to Hearn at all. They don’t see him as a big time negotiator. He’s out of his ****en league dealing with Finkel and Haymon.
      So if you go to a shop and don't buy something you robbed them? You don't seem to be able to explain how Wilder got ripped off considering he is way better off anyway.

If any one got focked it was Hearn and AJ. Warrens been in contact with Finkel all along and suddenly Wilder fight Fury is happening because Warren had a bright idea suddenly after negotiations failed. All the time Wilders team give input on what he wanted until it was too late. Do you believe in coincidences?

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        Take the PED cheat out of your sig. Second, what you said above translates to: If they don't answer us, we will fight Whyte and Usyk and bypass Wilder. Wilder doesn't need Joshua because Joshua is a ****en coward.
        Lol how the fucc are they supposed fight if they won't answer? AJ just supposed to retire because Finkel has small man syndrome?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
          So to summarize

"Wilder has has more knockouts so hes a better fighter"

Okay 😂

And let's forgot Wilder's fight against Old Ortiz with blood pressure issues because "if he hadn't gassed he would have finished of Wilder" Wilders only step up to a top ten fighter. Wilder almost got knocked out by a self proclaimed Boogeyman that struggled to hand Dave Allen and Malik Scott after 39 fights.

AJ almost got took out by a former unified World champion probably go down as an ATG after only 19 fights and has fought top ten fighters since.

Lol Wilder fans saying AJ is crap because he hasn't done anything like Wilder has GTFOH.
          I couldn’t agree more

Comment

• Team Wilder knows that if Deontay can beat Fury he will come to the negotiating table with more clout. Due to being the lineal heavyweight champion and having American PPV numbers be can point to.

It's smart to wait until then to make a deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveM View Post
              Man up !! It's only points - not real money.

First you saying that Fury is going to clearly win.

Then I say take a bet on it.

Now suddenly it's too difficult to call.
              That wasn't me mate, i was just having a laugh at the thread between you and someone else.
              As for myself, I'd edge toward Wilder by KO as there's too many question's over what form Fury can muster up. If he could reproduce the form that beat Wlad he'd dance his way to a points win, but he's proved nothing good against Seferi or Pianetta.

Comment

So if you go to a shop and don't buy something you robbed them? You don't seem to be able to explain how Wilder got ripped off considering he is way better off anyway.
                I didn't say Wilder was ripped off Einstein. So to explain how he was ripped off would be asinine, lmao. Stop making **** up JDB.

Comment

Lol how the fucc are they supposed fight if they won't answer? AJ just supposed to retire because Finkel has small man syndrome?
                  Hearn is a smart guy, but he isn't slick. He's awkward, and he won't outsmart men who have been doing this since he was a ****en nobody.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    That would of been a Paulie rematch? I thought Hatton kicked Paulie’s butt once before...
                    He did

But Hatton came back and fought Senchenko for his comeback and if he won like he was expected too he was lined up to fight Malignaggi next ( who I believed had the 147 strap at the time )

But Hatton lost

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      I couldn’t agree more
                      They have legit reasons to say why they think Wilders a better fighter like he's more powerful or aggressive but these guys decide to go full ****** instead lol

Comment

Working...
                      X