Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxing90 View Post
    Im starting not to like the WBC sanction.
    Why cuz Triple L about to get Knocked Out? LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      WBC is a mess.
      Jermall vs Triple L! LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
        NOW we see where GGG's heart is at.

If he is the bogeyman, if he the big drama show, he needs to step up and get some of that charlo smoke.

I see posters on here dismissing Chalro because of his resume, etc, but all of you had no problem when he was fighting Monroe, or Rubio, or 10 other BS fights that didn't reveal sh/t about him as a fighter.

Charlo is more of a litmus text than Canelo, and if GGG ducks that fight, he losses credibility , because Canelo was actually a JR middleweight, Charlo is a natural 160 pounder in his prime.

If Canelo vacates the title, the both of these fools are ducking Charlo
        Charlo came up from 154 same as Canelo, so if GGG beats Charlo like he beat Canelo, you guys will make the same excuse that Charlo was really a 154 pounder, even though he, like Canelo, has actually been bigger than GGG the whole time. Charlo just hid at 154 until GGG got old, just like how prime GGG caused Canelo to invent his own weight class just to duck him. It was too painful to keep making 154 getting the last pound off, but prime GGG was too good for Canelo to move to 160, so Canelo made his own weight class at 155. Charlo, on the other hand, didn't have the star power to do that, so he had to stay at 154 to duck prime GGG. Prime GGG may have never gotten the chance to knock out Charlo when GGG still had that knockout speed and power, unlike now, but I can guarantee you that GGG still caused both Canelo and Charlo a lot of painful nights just from the fact that they had to keep draining down to 154 and 155, respectively, to avoid him, even though their bodies were not ammenable to it.

Dont get me wrong, I dont relish the idea of other people being caused suffering, not even in some sort of "that's what you get for ducking GGG" kind of way. Hell no. I dont wish suffering on people. Im just saying, I have no doubt it was painful for them to make 155 and 154, that's just a fact, but they kept doing it anyway to avoid the boogeyman at 160 until he was no longer the boogeyman.

And for people saying "If GGG is really the boogeyman, he needs to fight Charlo," well, duh, he isn't the boogeyman anymore. Isn't that obvious? Everyone has biased fans, GGG included, and some probably still think he is, but they don't represent GGG fans as a whole. I'm a GGG fan, but I recognize what's really happened. He has been declining for 4 years now at least, he is way past his prime now not just slightly, and so none of this discussion really matters because he is way past it. Jeff Horn beat Pacquiao but does anyone really care? No because Pacquiao is past his prime. Well, past prime Pacquiao actually still maintained his speed and power a lot better than GGG. GGG's team may not be as smart as Pacquiao's, and as a result he has declined a lot faster than even Pacquiao did.

GGG is old. These fights were interesting 4 years ago, but sadly, GGG really was the boogeyman back then, or at least, the likes of Canelo, Charlo, and many others certainly treated him like he was. Now, GGG has a good jab, and underrated defense, but that's about it. He's slow, his stamina isn't half what it used to be, his power barely affected Danny Jacobs whose chin is average, not elite, and he hurt Canelo less than Miguel Cotto's brother did despite being in the ring for 24 rounds with him. He's *****ing old. BHop even admitted GGG has nothing left on his punches anymore. Actually sorry, he said that 2 years ago. Now GGG has less than nothing on his punches, if we're to believe BHop and extrapolate logically.

So, why waste time talking about this. GGG is old. If he fights Charlo, great. If he doesnt, great. Either way, it dont really mean **** anymore. Just another good matchup in boxing happening 4 years past the point of relevance and significance. That's how far modern boxing has fallen.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
          NOW we see where GGG's heart is at.

If he is the bogeyman, if he the big drama show, he needs to step up and get some of that charlo smoke.

I see posters on here dismissing Chalro because of his resume, etc, but all of you had no problem when he was fighting Monroe, or Rubio, or 10 other BS fights that didn't reveal sh/t about him as a fighter.

Charlo is more of a litmus text than Canelo, and if GGG ducks that fight, he losses credibility , because Canelo was actually a JR middleweight, Charlo is a natural 160 pounder in his prime.

If Canelo vacates the title, the both of these fools are ducking Charlo
          Surely Charlo just moved up himself though. Canelo is as real a middleweight as Charlo. Id rather see GGG Charlo anyway, we dont need three Canelo GGG fights in a row that both sets of fans simply see their guy winning anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            I would laugh my ass of after all the d1ck sucking WBC did, Alvarez vacated the WBC again.
            I see you too are mad that Triple L is about to get wrecked....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
              Hahahahahahahahaha. They rob GGG of the WBC belt, but order that GGG still has to take care of the belt's mandatory defense so Canelo doesn't have to.

Corrupt judges: Here Canelo, take GGG's belts.

Corrupt sanctioning body: Here GGG, do Canelo's mandatory for him.

It's hilarious they are trying to get 36 year old GGG to do Canelo's work for him. But at this point, really, who cares. What does it matter? They already ruined GGG's career years ago, long before the Canelo robberies. GGG's career was ruined the moment his prime expired without the world being able to see what his talent born from his lifetime of grueling work could do against elite prime competition. Now GGG is just another old foreign fighter that the boxing establishment is using to build the names of their preferred American and Mexican stars off of. Lame!
              This guy is on drugs

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
                So the champion gets a soft-touch and the challengers have to face top competition. Shouldn't it be the other way around? This is why boxing is ****ed up.
                Why would you cry when we have Jermall vs Triple L?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Huh? Charlo has to fight an eliminator, a final eliminator and a super final eliminator now?
                  Easy work!

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    So the WBC grants Canelo, the undeserved winner a voluntary defense vs a bum while Golovkin has to get Canelos #1 mandatory out of the way? LOL this is hilarious.
                    He dont have to ,he can if he want another shot otherwise Charlo is still mando for Canelo ,undeserved or not doesnt matter ,WBC goes by judges decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      will be a good fight but imo I don't think charlo is prepared for GeeGG even at this point in his career slowing down. he hasn't fought anyone on that level that tells me he will win. say what u want about ggeeg but hes no scrub and can fight but I don't think geegg takes the fight.
                      That's kind of contradicting. Which one is it? If Triple L doesn't take the fight then that's telling you Triple L & his people know they cant win that fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg

Comment

Working...
                      X