No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Allowed Mandatory: WBC To Decide on Charlo, GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Catrin View Post
    waste of life! youtube Daniel Jacobs! a breathing, walking warrior who made both charlo's crap their pants! I resume charlo's on High on coke according to tank davis another fighter close to them.
    You know Jermall TOLD Jacobs to skip that weak opponent so they can fight each other (Jacobs didn't of course) but either you have selective hearing or you just completely ignore it.

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      Charlo aint seeing Canelo for at least 2 years. During that time though I don't see why Charlo can't land fights with Jacobs vs Derv winner or however this whole BJS vs Andrade fight gets situated, Charlo has options. If GGG had to wait 2-3 years to get the Canelo fight how do people expect Charlo to just get it off beating Heiland and Centeno? If the WBC were given the option for a 3rd Canelo vs GGG fight do people really think they'd remove the WBC belt off Canelo and hand it to Charlo on some GP S**t?
      Jermall vs golovkin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Dudes are pathetic.

Canelo fought two times with the king of the división and he can't make a voluntary defense
        I don't mind a voluntary defense before the mandatory but a voluntary followed by another damn GGG fight before the mandatory is ridiculous. Have GGG fight Charlo and the winner gets Canelo. Or get rid of mandatories all together.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Jermall vs golovkin!
          Hold it. Just want to.see if I understand . You want Jermal to fight Golovkin for zero titles but not Canelo for the titles and a lot more money.

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            He actually won both fights, but was robbed. I think your fanboyism does blind your judgement.
            You got it ass backwards dude cuz Nelo was robbed the 1st fight & won the 2nd fight. Your boy Triple L is even too shook to fight Jermall Charlo….LMMFAO!

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              You don't understand me at all, man. Yes Golovkin was avoided when he was high risk low reward, and yes the same thing is likely to happen to Jermall... it's unfortunate and I think it sucks for Jermall just as much as it sucked for Golovkin. It's just the way things are, man. Would I like Golovkin to fight Jermall? Sure - I've said many times that I like that fight - however my honest assessment is that it's unlikely to happen any time soon, but not because I think any of these guys are somehow 'scared' of each other, but for real, y'know 'grown up' reasons.

edit: And just for the record - if you can find a post where I talk about fighters 'ducking' each other or being 'scared' I'll give you a cookie. That ain't the way I roll, man.
              triple jab resume is garbage, no matter how you or anyone else spins it... It's a fact

Comment

• [QUOTE=Truth Serum;19156210]
                Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                personally I'd rather watch Canelo/Charlo I don't need to see a 3rd fight and hear more excuses for why the killer can't land nothing but jabs. lol The so called killer and bum crusher has been neutered. 2 fights he's missed 1100 punches and landed ONLY 14 body shots. Outlanded in power punches in BOTH fights, lower connect rate in BOTH punches. His face looked worse then Canelo in both fights. The excuse for why he looked bad in the first fight was that Canelo ran. So Canelo whooped his azzz and backed GGG up taking away that excuse and still GGG missed at historic rates and was shook to even attempt body punches and got his face broken. Couldn't make any adjustments and had his trainer yelling at him all night telling him to stop backing up, throw body shots and finally told him you losing the fight. Canelo is the better fighter and can land his total array of punches on the back foot or front foot. A 3rd fight GGG will be worse just like he got worse from from fight 1 to 2. Canelo will be even better and more comfortable at this weight and knocks GGG out either with a body shot or the fight get's stopped because GGG face falls apart. A 3rd fight especially if it ends in KO or total domination is disastrous for GGG's legacy but will happen because GGG needs to cash out and head off to retirement with 1 more payday.

But there is more money in Canelo/GGG 3 then there is in Canelo/Charlo so that fight will happen first.[/QUOT

The 2nd fight was fun to watch especially when GGG wobbled Canelo 3 times with his jab which created a pretty pink vagina over Canelo's left eye Chris Angel style!

Shouldn't GGG's jab count as a power punch? It obviously has more power and magic than Canelo's haymakers!
                I told you you weren't new here....Triple L got his a*s handed to him TWICE by Nelo.

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                  You make some decent points but your hate for certain fighters clouds your points dude. Common now. I could talk crap all day about certain fighters but we all just want to hear fair points. GGG fought great his last two fights just give the man some credit.
                  Triple L lost to Jacobs & Nelo TWICE.

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    triple jab resume is garbage, no matter how you or anyone else spins it... It's a fact
                    Uh. Sure. It ain't great. Does that have anything to do with what I posted or you just another one of them weird dudes that comes here simply to try to get a raise outta people?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jy4634 View Post
                      Let G and Charlo do like Garcia and Porter did, fight each other for the spot, that way it will build up the interest and both earn the right for the Big Payday,.. The fan happy, The promoters happy, and The fighters are Paid, Win, Win, Win, for everybody,...!!!
                      Yes sir!

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

Working...
                      X