• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
    Round 1 to Sasha...
    where's john digweed ?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I have a feeling 1hour is starting to join the AJ nuthuggers club.... welcome to the party brother lol

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        I have a feeling 1hour is starting to join the AJ nuthuggers club.... welcome to the party brother lol
        You wish I was apart of your crew! I'm Just make the web a better place for nerds, thats all. Below are some bombs Povetkin landed on GayJ from rounds 1-4

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...5&postcount=33

I'm sending these to Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilders camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          You wish I was apart of your crew! I'm Just make the web a better place for nerds, thats all. Below are some bombs Povetkin landed on GayJ from rounds 1-4

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...5&postcount=33

I'm sending these to Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilders camp.
          just trying to save you from an emotional breakdown when Joshua irons your man out hopefully in April...I am a support member and I am here to help you pull through it.
          WAR AJ

Comment

• Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
            He was never wobbled by Spilka. Wilder doesn't get hit as much as AJ, that fact has been pretty evident in their last couple of fights. Wilders foot speed is much faster than AJ's as well as his hands, Povetkin was able to close on AJ because AJ fights a mummy style, he barely moves his feet and jabs into his opponents so he can fight closer. Wilder is always moving, his movement is quick and awkward, he also prefers to fight from the outside and avoids close contact as much as possible. It is more likely that Wilder would tie up Povetkin when he comes in, eventually Wilder would catch Povetkin rushing in, and the fights over. Povetkin would lose to Wilder in devastating knock out fashion, not unlike the Spilka K.O..
            talking absolute ****e again I see.
            Povetkin has proven he is a better fighter than Ortiz , world champion and Olympic champion and has better resume to prove it.
            Wilder would more than likely get ironed out by povetkin.
            Wilder is crude , pulls straight back with his chin in the air, weak legs , bad balance and reckless and has been hurt and dropped by lesser skilled fighters than povetkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              just trying to save you from an emotional breakdown when Joshua irons your man out hopefully in April...I am a support member and I am here to help you pull through it.
              WAR AJ
              You must of changed your underwear after Joshua came from behind vs. Pedvetkin. No way this clumsy-stiff bum beats the 'Bronze-Bomber' after that.

You guys will be buying Dillian Shyte part II. in April.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
                What was the meaning behind saying, "Gerald frickin Washington out-boxed Wilder for a few rounds"?
                you don't understand triangle theory. There has to be 2 matchup results between 3 fighters and then you predict the result of the missing third fight. I feel sorry for you that I have to spell this out for you.

In your post you suggested that Wilder is fast, athletic and a better boxer than Joshua. I'm calling you on that - if Wilder can be out-boxed by a Washington who probably struggles to get into the top 20 HW list then he's not this super boxer you make him out to be.

Wilder is athletic. No doubt. He has a very powerful punch. But his defence is crap. Wilder-AJ is most exciting matchup in boxing right now because both are flawed. Whoever lands a power combo first is most likely the winner.

Comment

• KO waiting to happen?

I don’t know what you lot are smoking in your trailer park homes, but Joshua just laid out the second best heavyweight in the division... Another your main man dodged, ducked, dipped, dived and... dodged all his career.

You should be more worried a mentally ill tubbyman is coming to take that paper championship off your boy, than rubbishing an astonishing knockout. Povetkin has more power than Wilder, and can actually box.

Pedvetkin is a real man, not a duck being raised like cattle to be slaughtered at the right moment. He was winning on my scorecard 4-2. Like a proper fighter AJ worked him out and knocked him out.

So many babies crying, rather than appreciating a special performer we are all privileged to be watching at his peak. Peace from the UK *****es!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Hmmm my sh^t must be effed up for some reason cuz mine was buffering constantly. I watched an illegal stream eventually cuz it was unwatchable.

Why the f#ck can I watch an illegal stream & its smooth as silk, but the legal stream is garbage? Sh^t is nuts.
                    IPTV. 6-7 bucks a month. You can buy an IPTV box from 40-100 bucks.The higher end models account for wireless Internet, HD and buffering.

Or if you are cheap simply download a M3U playlist to you CPU or laptop. M3U is a computer file format for a multimedia playlist.

I use VLC. VLC media player is a free and open-source, portable, cross-platform media player and streaming media server developed by the VideoLAN project.

VLC is available for desktop operating systems and mobile platforms, such as Android, iOS, Tizen, Windows 10.
                    One common use of the M3U file format is creating a single-entry playlist file pointing to a stream on the Internet.

It's as easy as opening a file on you media player. Click on Media and open the M3U (video stream) and you have access to endless channels.

My subscription gets over 6000 channels.

It's great for boxing fans! Danza, Boxnation, BT sports, Sky Sports, live TV from Mexico, Germany, France etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheJPF View Post
                      KO waiting to happen?

I don’t know what you lot are smoking in your trailer park homes, but Joshua just laid out the second best heavyweight in the division... Another your main man dodged, ducked, dipped, dived and... dodged all his career.

You should be more worried a mentally ill tubbyman is coming to take that paper championship off your boy, than rubbishing an astonishing knockout. Povetkin has more power than Wilder, and can actually box.

Pedvetkin is a real man, not a duck being raised like cattle to be slaughtered at the right moment. He was winning on my scorecard 4-2. Like a proper fighter AJ worked him out and knocked him out.

So many babies crying, rather than appreciating a special performer we are all privileged to be watching at his peak. Peace from the UK *****es!
                      In Wilder's defence, he signed to fight Povetkin but the latter failed drugs tests. I reference that quite a lot because until Wilder faced Ortiz, Povetkin was by far the best guy he'd signed to fight, something Deontay's fans overlooked when criticising Povetkin as an opponent for Anthony Joshua

Comment

Working...
                      X