Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Punch Stats: GGG landed more power punches to Canelo's head, and dominated jabs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copubox only works IF used to help your argument everyone knows that.. its Troll 101.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      I bet canelos face is black and blue now....seeing by that picture his face is pretty swollen and both eyes are closing.
      I want to see this fight again though to settle this once and for alll
      Pure fiction. It's pathetic when people resort to lying about a boxing match. If it meant that much to you it's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
        According to compubox. Keep putting emphasis on two guys clicking buttons in real time. Compubox means shit.
        It’s not accurate I know. But what other basis do we have? Give or take 10-15% slippage?

comparing it to Floyd’s performance is already absurd compubox or not. He didn’t get hit anywhere near as GGG’s.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
          It’s not accurate I know. But what other basis do we have? Give or take 10-15% slippage?

comparing it to Floyd’s performance is already absurd compubox or not. He didn’t get hit anywhere near as GGG’s.
          He also wasn't anywhere near as effective in his offensive attack.....Missed with everything but the jab. 2 good right hands in the first round is all he landed meaningfully. The only thing I suggested is that if May can miss everything but the jab and win then the same standard applies here. GGG snapped Canelo's neck back all night with the jab as well as hooks and uppercuts. Canelo didn't do shit.

Comment

The things is, Canelo threw his punches in bunches. He threw combinations while GGG did not. His punches were a lot flashier and eye-catching than Golovkin's. Gennady was mostly landing single punches at a time; Mainly the jab followed by the occasional over hand right.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              It was a close fight where Canelo got the NOD.

No need for this BS. No need for let’s remove this let’s remove that. What will it be next time then? Remove the punches that landed on the chest? Remove the punches that landed near the ears since its far from the chin? Jabs will be counted as a power punch since they’re too strong for some fighters?

I like GGG and rooted for him, but this stuffs are ridiculous.
              Fight could’ve gone either way had GGG didn’t put his foot off the gas in the 12th he would have had a draw.
              By your logic, Canelo put his foot off the gas in the whole second half of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                He also wasn't anywhere near as effective in his offensive attack.....Missed with everything but the jab. 2 good right hands in the first round is all he landed meaningfully. The only thing I suggested is that if May can miss everything but the jab and win then the same standard applies here. GGG snapped Canelo's neck back all night with the jab as well as hooks and uppercuts. Canelo didn't do shit.
                If Floyd was ineffecive how much more Pac was. And I’m a fan of Pac.
                You gotta do ratio and proportion on that one.
                Floyd missed a lot of jabs, a lot of punches for that matter but still landed more than Pac did. And he threw more as well.

It’s not proportion to what happened to GGG-Canelo at all. As the latter was a better fight. We had a close fight, which could have been a draw. And Canelo won by a round.

Floyd, and Pac hardly grazed each other, only threw 400 punches each. Both showed probably their worst performance offensively, and the other(pac) was just more ineffective.

Floyd did great defensively. Offensively? Nah. He just happened to land more than pac. Controlled the pace etc.
                But no one made a statement offensively.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  By your logic, Canelo put his foot off the gas in the whole second half of the fight.
                  No problem with you man. But removing punches that count is pure BS.

Whole second half? He won rounds 7,8,9 and 12.
                  GGG had the clearer won rounds in 10, 11 i’d give you that.

I was mad rooting for him, and i thought he won as well because of the late rally but it ain’t no robbery. Robbery is when 10,11 were also given to canelo. It wasn’t the case at all. Robbery is if the scores were 8-4, 9-3, 10-2. It was 7-5 ffs.

Can I see your scorecards?
                  Did u give the entire 2nd half to GGG? In that case we already know who’s bias, you’re just the same as the guys you are criticizing, just on the other side of the street.

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                    Great fight; Looked like slow motion to me. Not enough was done to take away a champs title. Close only counts in horse shoes. Both are tough but against a fighter with foot and hand speed with power either one will be beat. Charlo.
                    THIS!!! Close first half with Canelo being a bit more effective...second half GGG took over and pretty much dominated most rounds including championship rounds. Typically you have to take the champs belt, not start strong, lose steam and gifted the belt. Great fight but will be tainted with the obvious favoritism of Canelo. FFS, GGG basically got penalized for what Canelo got credit for doing last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                      THIS!!! Close first half with Canelo being a bit more effective...second half GGG took over and pretty much dominated most rounds including championship rounds. Typically you have to take the champs belt, not start strong, lose steam and gifted the belt. Great fight but will be tainted with the obvious favoritism of Canelo. FFS, GGG basically got penalized for what Canelo got credit for doing last fight.

Golovkin did not "dominate" at any point in that fight. People like you are ridiculous with your lying and delusional veiws of this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X