Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Mentioning 'Caveman' GGG With Hagler Disrespectful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Really? Who did lil g beat??
    answer my question first

Comment

• Originally posted by The Westerner View Post
      hopkins will have his client canelo whipped, this will give him a reminder of the level of great ggg
      The same lil g that lost to Nelo? You have wishful thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        Ggg beats Hopkins and hagler on the same night
        Lay off the drugs.

I think GGG is underrated a lot better than people here want to believe but he's not beating Hopkins from say 97-02 when he was in his prime. The Hopkins that Taylor beat? Sure. Hopkins wasn't throwing enough and was never a favorite of the judges.

Hagler would bust him up. Hagler had the better jab so GGG wouldn't even be able to win that battle. It wouldn't be easy for Hagler (he's had hard fights with worse) but a prime Hagler was really something special and probably only behind Monzon, Robinson and Greb in the entire history of the 160 division.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Yeah we all know Bernard s agenda, he's made it clear that hes a racist piece of ****. I agree he's not up there with hagler (not many are) but it's disrespectful to call someone with golovkin s record and extensive amateur achievements a caveman.
          How is it disrespectful?

Comment

• If Hopkins is being this much of a disrespectful ass hole toward GGG now imagine how he will be if GGG beats Canelo. I will always admire Hopkins for all he has achieved in the ring but GGG has also done a lot as a amateur and a pro and will probably be remembered as a great middleweight 20 years from now. Sturm, Martinez, Cotto and Saunders all flat refused to fight him when they were champion. Saunders is willing to fight him now but wanted no part of him before. There isn't much doubt he would have beat them but he can only fight those he want to fight him. Meanwhile 8 years as champion and 23 KOs in a row and many years near the top of all respected pfp and lists ain't to shabby. As of now GGG has never lost a pro fight. He will someday join Hopkins and Hagler as a first ballot hall of famer.

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
              Hopkins is still and forever will be a sack of ****.

At least I got to see this illiterate joto get knocked the **** out of the ring as a parting gift.
              The only time he is a sack of **** is when he lies & he wasn't lying. And it took till he was 49/50 years old before anyone could beat him after the 1st Roy jones fight, must be a real victory for you guys huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                Thinking easy money and style for ggg . plus mexicans love to watch tow forward fighters. GGG and Zurdo would be fun while it lasted.
                OK, I get it! I thought you meant Zurdo would help his legacy. Yeah, if the money is right, I could see it! Now if Groves wins the WBSS, I think that might be even better in the UK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                  Exactly. He beat abunch of no bodys and is a two time quitter.
                  He wasn't talking about lil g....

Comment

• Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                    Says the racist who was never supposed to lose to a white man! lol
                    In 2014 when he was 49 years old vs a 31 year old....LOL

Comment

• Hopkins is a known racist if golovkin was black hagler white be raving about golovkin he said he would never lose to a white boy joe calzaghe took care of that Hopkins was more dull than mayweather and there boxing styles was based on fear the fear of getting punched in the face warriors like triple G are far more respected than these women

Comment

Working...
                      X