Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Mentioning 'Caveman' GGG With Hagler Disrespectful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    B-Hop beat joke calslappy.
    Um...no, actually he didn't. BHOP looked old in that fight and had to fake getting hit low to buy time because "calslappy" was slapping his ass all over the ring.

Comment

• Hagler was my guy in the 80s, without a doubt top 5 middleweight of all time. Hopkins is in my top 10 as well. Huge GGG fan, but he needs to win some of these fights against better competition more decisively. Hes a good middleweight, but not top 10 all time imo. Knockout Canelo, Jacob's, Saunders, or Charlo. Then he has a case.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        all I EVER said was 154.1 - 155, is a catchweight, not middleweight

Just wondering .. how close to 160 - or how far from 154 - would you say a catchweight needs to be in order for it to be a catchweight within the middleweight division ... 158? 159? 159.5?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Um...no, actually he didn't. BHOP looked old in that fight and had to fake getting hit low to buy time because "calslappy" was slapping his ass all over the ring.

Calzaghe definitely won that fight. Watched it, and it wasn't even close imo. Joe was a bad matchup for Bernard, way to busy for a guy like Hopkins. That fight was at 168.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
            Most of y’all are dumbasses. Consider this I already regret posting because you can’t reason with total idiots.

Hagler was no doubt great and a favorite fighter as I watched his great fights when they happened! His greatest fight was the way he fought Hearns. If he had just boxed Hearns would have won.

Hagler made two grave errors that cannot be erased.
            1. The way he started the fight with SRL. He didn’t jump on him !!!! I said OH NO out loud at the Fox theater in Atlanta Georgia!! He lost because he was missing something in his heart and let the fight go and SRL KNEW IT FROM THE SMILE THAT CAME ON HIS FACE !!!!
            2. Hagler again blew the fight with Duran. Why I don’t have a clue but he did not attack like he should have!!! I have great respect for Hagler!! He was great but he is tainted!!!

GGG IN MY OPINION tainted the first fight with Canelo by not attacking him in the first three rounds. He has the opportunity to rectify this by beating Canelo from the first bell whether he runs or stands to fight. If he loses he is tainted for life if he KO s his redass all is well!!!

BIGASSRED has lost his size and his feedbarreled Head. It’s evident he didn’t get his peds this time around. He may be quicker he may not be . His stamina won’t be as great without the peds.

GGG has no doubt prepared for a track meet or a war.

GGG HAS BEEN DUCKED by all the champions at middleweight. No one can refute this fact. Segerio Martinez did Cotto did and Canelo handed him the belt. No one wanted to fight GGG!!! It’s not his fault being the wrecking ball !!! Jacobs came in as a light heavy or CW and still was put on his ass and lost the fight.

I cannot believe skinny Canelo can hurt GGG. Only OLD MAN CAN BEAT HIM

WE WILL SEE TOMORROW NITE IF I LIVE THRU THIS FOR I AM RAMPED TIGHT WITH EXCITEMENT!!!!

GGG WOULD HAVE KO’d Hopkins!!

In their primes I would go with GGG DUE TO POWER OVER Hagler!!

when fresh, Canelo is waaay too sharp for Golovkin

that is why the bigger, more-limited, Chavez, kept his hands at home..... instead of using his obvious advantages..... and that is why Golovkin could not work the body

the same thing will happen in the rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
              No MW that's ever lived could beat Marvin in a 'fight'. The only way to win was by doing what Ray Leonard did - get in and out again and run like *****. I never agree with Hopkins but he's right that GGG hasn't even nearly attained the status that Hagler has. Not GGG's fault that he's been in a pisspoor MW era, though.

it absolutely 100% IS Golovkin's fault

FACT: the list of guys he avoided, is MUCH bigger than his list of notable wins

if Golovkin wanted to be remembered historically, he needed to behave the way those great champions behaved..... rather than make silly excuses and lie to his fans

his career is built on hype, not substance..... simply because they avoided the substance

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Just wondering .. how close to 160 - or how far from 154 - would you say a catchweight needs to be in order for it to be a catchweight within the middleweight division ... 158? 159? 159.5?

what a fkn ******ed question lol

160, is middleweight..... OBVIOUSLY

anything below that, is a catchweight..... OBVIOUSLY

fk off

you had 309 pages to smarten up

you clowns embarrassed yourself over stupidity, simply because you HAD to make excuses for Bullshhtkin

Comment

• Listen athletes are only getting more athletic, have better training, and are smarter these days.

I can picture a prime GGG having a war with Hagler or any of the great Middleweights.

But you can’t say one guy is better than another guy definitely if they never fought. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    what a fkn ******ed question lol

160, is middleweight..... OBVIOUSLY

anything below that, is a catchweight..... OBVIOUSLY

fk off

you had 309 pages to smarten up

you clowns embarrassed yourself over stupidity, simply because you HAD to make excuses for Bullshhtkin
                    Do you honestly not get it that every catchweight has to be within one of the recognised, sanctioned weight divisions .. and that any catchweight between 154 and 160 is in the MW division?

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Do you honestly not get it that every catchweight has to be within one of the recognised, sanctioned weight divisions .. and that any catchweight between 154 and 160 is in the MW division?

kid..... FACT: middleweights weigh in at 160

just like they did today

a guy who has never weighed more than 155, is NOT a genuine middleweight

/story

stop making childish NAIVE excuses for Bullshhtkin lol

you clowns completely embarrassed yourselves

Comment

Working...
                      X