Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Mentioning 'Caveman' GGG With Hagler Disrespectful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Have you heard lil g talk? LMMFAO!
    So GGG has a hard time in English? Fine, it's not his native tongue. He speaks perfectly in Russian.

Hopkins sounds like a ****** when speaking his native English. How would Hopkins sound trying to speak in Russian?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
      Exactly WHO has Alvarez beaten @ the 160 limit?
      Is that hypothetical? Or because you really don't know he beat Cotto and Chavez Jr. at 160^ ? Are those not better wins than Joppy and Cherefi? You know they are so stop playing games for your agenda spin.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Have you heard lil g talk? LMMFAO!
        I heard him talk in Russian, which is his native. Perfectly coherent and well-spoken. I'm sure you speak in a foreign language you have learnt in your late twenties much better.

I can barely see a post from you where you don't say "LMMFAO" several times. Are you always laughing? Are you high or not well? I'm genuinely concerned for you. You exhibit hysterical, non-stop laughter of your fking ass. And speaking of "fking ass"...such a giveway of your, perhaps, hidden passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          So haglers a white man now is he? I already said he is better than ggg but Hopkins isn't. 'One of the best boxers ever' give me a break lol
          B-Hop challenged lil g & they ran....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher89 View Post
            Oh "SPECIAL" Hopkins, can you keep your mouth shut.. the last time you opened your mouth you got punched out of the ring
            At 50 years old, genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              A "caveman" ... who had enough skill to win World Championship gold at both junior and senior levels plus Olympic silver as an amateur?

Ok Bernard, whatever you say, mate.
              A caveman is too good for lil g.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
                The racist, bitter, salty taste of hatered runs deep in some posters’ souls. The pain is real, the struggle is real,....and you all deserve it. Hey Hop, you got KTFO,...and out of the ring by a white man. Your record is about to be over-shadowed by a white man that will probably go down as one of the all time greats in the middle weight division. ****ing deal with it you disrespectful racist *****!
                Its disrespectful to put a caveman in the same sentence with lil g....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  According to Canelo fans, he has 0 wins at 160
                  Yeah, like he's the lineal champ based on merit lol

The ignorant spin is ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    You know how it is disrespectful. He is saying GGG is just a crude puncher with only raw power and no ring smarts or boxing skill. That might be somewhat true of a guy like Lemieux or that guy Lemieux fights next. It certainly isn't true of GGG. GGG is a master of the left jab. The boxer's punch. Did Hopkins or even Hagler have a left jab as good as GGG's left jab? No they did not. I guess you could try to say GGG is a caveman with an educated left jab. You don't achieve what GGG has achieved as an amateur and a pro without ring smarts and boxing skill to go with the raw punching power.
                    What rock have you been living under. Marvin Hagler had an EXCELLENT JAB. First of all, he was a southpaw, so you can’t compare Hagler left jab to GGG’s. In a southpaw stance, the boxer has his right hand and right foot forward, leading with right jabs.

Im suprised NO ONE here challenged you about Haglers jab. Back in 2011, RIGHT HERE ON THIS FORUM, a bunch of fans gushed over Haglers jab. Most of Haglers stoppages were set up by his jab and most of his wins that went the distance. You have to watch some Hagler fights because you are clueless about his jab.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      First of all he's right in that Hagler is a far better fighter than Golovkin. Hagler is a top 5 all-time at 160 no question one of the greatest fighters of one of the greatest generations.

Hopkins' motives are sad though. He's salty and he's getting too emotional which isn't good in your 50's. I think Hopkins in general disrespects the English language and it would be disrespectful to mention him in the same breath as Hagler since he quit in multiple fights (Allen I, Dawson I and Smith) and was faking fouls/trying to find a way out vs. Jones (fight II) and the white man he'd never lose to in Joe Calzaghe. He is a great fighter but he's not a great character. He's a bigoted POS really. He'd fit in with a number of posters here who share his views that some races are inferior.
                      He beat Roy & made joke calslappy look like an amateur. Get over it.

Comment

Working...
                      X