Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Mentioning 'Caveman' GGG With Hagler Disrespectful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
    LMAO

Every heard of WWI and WWII? That was you all blasting each other's countries.
    No man ... we wuz kangs flying bombers and shiet!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      B-Hop went up for greatness, and went down (De La Hoya) for greatness! He wasn't satisfied with dominating weaker opponents! If GGG wins tomorrow, he solidifies his legacy as one of the greatest Middleweights of all time, ironically, by defeating a Middleweight who isn't a champion. That being said, GGG will never be in the same company of SRL, Duran, RJJ, B-Hop, Oscar, Floyd, Pacquiao, and Ward, because he was content to stay at MW!
      I think GGGs career is one of underachievement. He couldve started earlier for a start. Hopefully he makes up ground now, starting with Canelo. If he beats Saunders, Charlo, Jacobs that would be a good way to bow out. Hed be a great, but more because we'll never know how good he couldve been.I think you can be a great at one weight, maybe a title a supermiddle would enhance hes legacy abit more. Groves if he beats Smith maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by rudy View Post
        You fool just because he is fan does not mean he thinks GGG is better fighter, I like Naseem Hamed, does not mean I think he would beat Mayweather or Azumah Nelson
        No he is not a better fighter but im sure Hagler doesnt appreciate Bernard Calling Golovkin a Cave man

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
          I think GGGs career is one of underachievement. He couldve started earlier for a start. Hopefully he makes up ground now, starting with Canelo. If he beats Saunders, Charlo, Jacobs that would be a good way to bow out. Hed be a great, but more because we'll never know how good he couldve been.I think you can be a great at one weight, maybe a title a supermiddle would enhance hes legacy abit more. Groves if he beats Smith maybe?
          Canelo, Saunders/Andrade winner, and Charlo, would be excellent! He already beat Jacobs! I don't see any real "legacy" fights at 168! He missed that boat (SWERVE) when Ward left! I think GGG has only 2-3 fights left in him! He was breathing pretty hard by RD 10 in his last fight!
          Last edited by Bronx2245; 09-14-2018, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            Trinidad was a great 147 fighter but he was way smaller than Hopkins and had basically a nothing record at 160. So to me, a 160 win over Trinidad is not all that great.
            Trinidad has better wins @ 160 than Alvarez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Canelo, Saunders/Andrade winner, and Charlo, would be excellent! He already beat Jacobs! I don't see any real "legacy" fights at 168! He missed that boat when Ward left! I think GGG has only 2-3 fights left in him! He was breathing pretty hard by RD 10 in his last fight!
              Like your thinking Bronx! Maybe throw in a fight with Zurdo at 168 and maybe Benvidez and then he can fight Canelo one more time win or lose. maybe 6 more fights over two years.

Comment

What are you basing that on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                  Like your thinking Bronx! Maybe throw in a fight with Zurdo at 168 and maybe Benvidez and then he can fight Canelo one more time win or lose. maybe 6 more fights over two years.
                  Nah, maybe 4 more fights in 2 years! Jim Lampley was on First Take this morning, and he said if GGG wins tomorrow night, based on the last fight, he would advise him to retire immediately! That's saying a lot because nobody loves GGG more than Jim Lampley! Zurdo looked like ass in his last fight! I don't think he could beat DeGale, Groves, Uzcategui, nor Benavidez!

Comment

• Ggg beats Hopkins and hagler on the same night

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                      What are you basing that on?
                      According to Canelo fans, he has 0 wins at 160

Comment

Working...
                      X