Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Mentioning 'Caveman' GGG With Hagler Disrespectful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    I'm sorry bruh, but if he beats Canelo, he will go down in history as one of the greatest MWs of all time, whether you like it or not! I don't think it makes him a better fighter than B-Hop, but it is what it is!
    Welp......

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
      Welp......
      Today, is the tomorrow, that your ass should've feared yesterday! Sorry GGG! Time's up! Congrats to Canelo Alvarez! Canelo vs. Spence Jr., Cinco de Mayo 2019! Let's Go!!!

Comment

• I don't hear much of that Hagler talk happening today ?

oh what a difference a day makes

you guys really think that Hagler could not have out-boxed Golovkin, or backed him up like Canelo did?

..... oh, FOR 15 rounds ?????

really ?

how quick you guys were to throw a legend under a bus

real glad to see that you have all smartened up

wait..... are those excuses I hear..... surely not ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashisclay123 View Post
          You think ggg has a better resume than Hopkins, more skill than hopkins? You need to watch Hopkins film study so you can learn why he's one of the best boxers EVER. GGG is far from Hopkins on a skill level and resume. With GGG style will he be able to win a title 2 years from now? How about 10 years from now? How about 14 years from now? Hopkins did it. I understand the hatred of skin color blinds our eyes when it comes to boxing, but stop the hatred and use your boxing brain before you comment.
          Well put. Clearly people don't understand resume comparisons in boxing. You can destroy opponents but as soon as you get an elite fighter, you suddenly get feather fisted and think you can jab all night (GGG).

Comment

• More Idec for Hopkins vs GGg is gangsta!

Comment

Working...
            X