Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo looking MUCH smaller

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Clen would help him retain the muscle mass he built during the camp, now clean his body cant hold that muscle as its absorbed back into the body whilst he starts a weight cut.
    Last edited by roxythecat; 08-10-2018, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Not at this forum, they don't.
      Touché
      Lol.

Comment

I'm not even trying to hate cause I like Canelo, and he has a great work ethic and is a top dog, but he is noticeably much leaner than he was during the first ggg fight camp. The second fight is going to be very interesting. How it plays out is going to be very significant on how canelo will be forever looked at in the future.

Comment

I’m just laughing at the people saying that Canelo is trying to come in lighter...last I checked he’s fighting at 160

Comment

Mannn dude got small as soon as he stop eating dat weird meat bruh

Comment

Question is can he take GGG punches the same way without all that muscle mass and also will that less weight even make a diffrence with his cardio anyway.

IMO wont make a bit diffrence. If G goes to the body its over with!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                I’m just laughing at the people saying that Canelo is trying to come in lighter...last I checked he’s fighting at 160
                No doubt he'll weigh in as close to the limit as possible. But if he isn't cutting as much before the weigh in, in order to make the limit, then he won't be putting as much back on after rehydrating, and that means he'll be lighter in the ring on the night.

Comment

He isnt swole looking, but whats weird is you would think with the loss of some weight he would be faster his hands actually look much slower than when he was more jacked.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Nobody at 160 fights at 160. Golovkin fights at about 168 and he is among the smallest. In case you had not noticed.

Comment

If GGG kos him, it will really really hurt his career in a way it wouldn't if it happened in the first fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X