Canelo looking MUCH smaller

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Fuk... boxing fans are stupid...
    People claiming it's because he's not on PEDs but they don't understand the primary effect of the ped that was in his system is for cutting.
    No one takes clen to bulk.

If he's leaner, it's because his team wants him to address the problem from the first fight; not enough output.
    It's meant to cut fat, while maintaining muscle mass. So he likely bulked up, while eating a lot of high calorie, high protein foods, then cut the fat with the clen, leaving the muscle mass intact.

Comment

It isn't the clen, it's the fact that Canelo is testing for more than a few weeks. There is no telling what he might have been doing between fights because he wasn't testing. If he is smaller and weaker for the rematch that doesn't prove he was cheating but it's strong evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Clean allows you to retain muscle while cutting weight. Its perfect for a Deca stack.
        this here. I personally don't know anyone who takes clen by itself. I'd never even heard of it until a gear head friend of mine was talking about using it in a stack.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
          Stamina is something that takes years to build, not just going to gain it through one training camp chief.,
          True, although I believe coming in lighter will improve his stamina which is my point.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            unless he is trying to ko ggg, power shouldnt be a concern, unless dramatically decreases to a point where ggg will just walk him down... speed is the key to a clear win if he improves his stamina just a bit... i honestly think canelo is going to look better in this fight...
            I agree on all points except the last, to which I say, “I don’t know.” Loss of power can cause a loss of respect. As you pointed out, it can mean getting walked down. That little drop can make all the difference. We’ll see. I can’t offer any real ideas how it’ll play out, but I do believe it’s gonna be a worthy rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I don't currently. I did for a number of years but stopped when it looked like it may start to permanently affect my health (the mass was too stressful on my heart). I put on 50+lbs of muscle when I was BBing and ran many high dollar, no-compromise cycles. Advised a lot of beginners on cycling safely and the overlooked importance of a thorough PCT. Have run GH and other sides. I wouldn't touch the subject if I didn't have deep roots in it.
              I’ve lifted off and on for 37 years; and although I was always curious about PEDs, I never touched them. Recently, I’ve learned much more about the subject than I ever did. It was interesting to note that, for the most part, bodybuilding cycles are fairly simple, even in the advanced stage. What throws me off is the potential, however remote or however responsibly one uses, of permanent side-effects.

What weight and body fat levels were you before steroids and what weight and body fat levels are you now? What's your height?

Comment

It’s the beard

Comment

Canelo is smaller and at the same time slower, and it’s oretty obvious why.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Wait a minute...the best beef has a LOT of fat in it.....THAT'S where you get the flavor. It's called marbling, and expensive cuts of meat like Wagyu beef brag about the marbling in their beef.

If you were a purchaser surely you know it's higher fat content that makes beef expensive and not the other way around i.e. no top chef grills lean meat.
                    most people dont know this... its true, but most customers dont know...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      Lmfao that trainee has the slow speed that ggg brings too funny

Comment

Working...
                      X