No announcement yet.

Canelo looking MUCH smaller

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    you got it wrong, hormones and steroids do that in the animals, clen helps to get less fat on the meat, you know when your steak has less white and more red...

Humans are currently giving livestock hormones, steroids and antibiotics to increase the animals' value in the meat industry where size matters. The meat from these animals eventually finds it way to your plate. These animals that we are consuming are being "pushed" by an outside force, but how well do they "bounce back" and what are the consequences in consideration of the food chain? Perhaps not only are we disrupting the biological system of livestock, but ourselves as well.

This issue is currently being explored in the livestock and meat industry due to the increase of a drug called clenbuterol HCl. This drug has become popular due to its desirable effects in livestock and their market value. However, this is not merely a social issue. Biology is inevitably a multidisciplinary and multifaceted field. In examining the sociological and economic factors of this phenomenon, one must also consider the biological consequences and vice versa. We must investigate to see if clenbuterol administration to livestock has consequences that disrupt biological systems, despite the economic and social factors.

Clenbuterol HCl is a beta-adrenergic agonist that is used illegally in the United States and Europe to increase the leanness and protein content of cattle, swine and horses. According to studies done by the Agricultural Research Service, consumption of meat from veal calves exposed to clenbuterol can poison humans. Also recent studies by the ARS suggest that residues in edible tissues in swine exposed to clenbuterol remain high after slaughter, despite a withdrawal period from the drug. Their research has shown that even after a seven-day withdrawal period, the residues of the drug still exceeded European maximum residue levels. In conclusion, clenbuterol use in swine and other livestock was determined to be inconsistent with human consumption standards. Often the drug is used in competitions at livestock shows, but research by the Food Safety and Inspection service has found many incidences of clenbuterol use in feedlots. This phenomenon is not one of the past despite research dating back to the early nineties that resulted in the restriction of distribution and use of the drug in livestock.
    That's the thing that sucks about this place. Other forums I've been on about other topics, you can have a debate and prove a point, and people concede and recognize facts. Here, it's this fantasy world where people think the more aggressive the get, the more valid their point becomes.

You posted straight facts but this guy will not learn from them or become more educated on the matter, he'll choose to stay ignorant and just spam more threads when this one fails.

Comment

Originally posted by BTL View Post
      https://youtu.be/z4h47IlM5lk
      He will probably weigh in about 150 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Do you use? It really bothers me when people speak on second hand info. I'd love to see a pic if you do use.

Ever think "how does Canelo look so big while hes so lean!" Normally when you cut weight you lose mass. Using clean allows for the mass to remain while you cut the water and fat. It also helps with cardio.
        I don't currently. I did for a number of years but stopped when it looked like it may start to permanently affect my health (the mass was too stressful on my heart). I put on 50+lbs of muscle when I was BBing and ran many high dollar, no-compromise cycles. Advised a lot of beginners on cycling safely and the overlooked importance of a thorough PCT. Have run GH and other sides. I wouldn't touch the subject if I didn't have deep roots in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          That's the thing that sucks about this place. Other forums I've been on about other topics, you can have a debate and prove a point, and people concede and recognize facts. Here, it's this fantasy world where people think the more aggressive the get, the more valid their point becomes.

You posted straight facts but this guy will not learn from them or become more educated on the matter, he'll choose to stay ignorant and just spam more threads when this one fails.
          It does it to BOTH humans and cattle!
          I've seen it on youtube

Comment

I don't currently. I did for a number of years but stopped when it looked like it may start to permanently affect my health (the mass was too stressful on my heart). I put on 50+lbs of muscle when I was BBing and ran many high dollar, no-compromise cycles. Advised a lot of beginners on cycling safely and the overlooked importance of a thorough PCT. Have run GH and other sides. I wouldn't touch the subject if I didn't have deep roots in it.
            Well can't knock ya because we sound the same. I guess we just disagree on the effects.
            Have you used clen in a cycle along with a bulker?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Well can't knock ya because we sound the same. I guess we just disagree on the effects.
              Have you used clen in a cycle along with a bulker?
              Not other than a short-ester test (prop), but I prefer to run clen separately to take advantage of what it does. It's so effective at cutting that it's better to use when you're putting in a lot of cardio, which you wouldn't do when bulking. A clen/GH/armour thyroid stock can be potent.

I don't doubt that Canelo has used, or most top level boxers. I've had boxers ask me for cycle advice before. I never bought into the "gotcha" narrative with this failed test though. The timing, the reasons, everything was wrong. Clen is a big problem in Mexican meat and I was aware of that before he failed so it came as no surprise to me. If they caught him doping any number of other things at that time, I would have believed they were no accident. I also think he should have gotten a full year suspension for this, even though it was contamination.

Comment

Originally posted by BTL View Post
                It can bulk u up, our anantomy of a cow is different but it has the same affect on both.
                The effect is the same because our anantonies are the same. Let’s not forget we are animals as well. All of our organs are found in a cow and work the same and vice versa. Our Brains just work better.

Comment

Wrong. It does not bulk you up. The muscle gain is such a minor aspect that no one would put their bodies through the abuse for that. They take it for the cutting effects.

And, that's why it's given to beef and pork, to create LEAN meats. You don't get a larger animal through clen. You get it through feeding the animal more food and then reducing fat content through clen. I used to be a purchaser and know a bit about meats. Cuts with excessive fat are low grade.

That's a whole other point these idiots never understood as that clen fed beef isn't cheap meat, it's better meat because of the low fat content.

If you hate Canelo, whatever. I don't give a fuk about Canelo. Just don't be such a fool that you grab onto anything in order to attack him, regardless that the facts don't line up.
                  Wait a minute...the best beef has a LOT of fat in it.....THAT'S where you get the flavor. It's called marbling, and expensive cuts of meat like Wagyu beef brag about the marbling in their beef.

If you were a purchaser surely you know it's higher fat content that makes beef expensive and not the other way around i.e. no top chef grills lean meat.

Comment

Has any other fighter been under as much pressure to win a fight as Canelo is against Golovkin? There's pressure on Golovkin too, but it pales into comparison for Canelo who has to carry the mantle for Mexican boxing, on top of proving that he's a clean athlete. Losing to Golovkin, he'd never hear the end of it. Those that called him a PED cheat would use this example as exhibit A.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                      of course, it helps to reduce fat while retains the muscle, but it does not build more than what you already have... steroids do that part...
                      Isn’t this a bit of semantics in some ways?

It doesn’t build muscle but it allows you to keep the muscle.

So let’s put it this way.

Guy weighs 200lbs. Just to keep this simple 180lbs are muscle and 20lbs fat. He needs to get to 190 lbs. Using Clen he knocks down 10lbs of fat while maintaining the muscle. Without Clen the ratio is 1 to 1. Lose 5 lbs of fat and 5 of muscle.

So no it doesn’t add more muscle but it allows one to build more muscle than one could have otherwise given the need to meet weight requirements.

In sum without Clen it seems reasonable to argue Canelo never could have added that type of muscle and made weight.

Also who’s is to say he was only using Clen?

But we will see what happens on 9/15.
                      Last edited by Diego Rodriguez; 08-09-2018, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X