Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fight Nearly Done; 'Way Bigger' Than Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
    True that. Call me a Wilder fanboy, I don't care. I think Wilder-Fury will be a great fight. I think Wilder can pull the trigger no problem and turn out the lights on Fury. The promotion should be entertaining as well
    You think Wilder will win? Even though Fury is a fat slob who is bringing his weight down from obesity? even though he hasn't been training for nearly 3 years and destroyed his body with too much food, drink and drugs? Even though he looked like **** last time out and isn't close to being ready for this level for at least a year?

With all things considered, that's a ballsy prediction.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
      So you think Fury is trickier than southpaw, Cuban amateur king Ortiz? Let's get the "Ortiz is old" reply out of the way... so you think Fury is a tougher challenge than Ortiz was?

Genuinely curious
      Ortiz was an amateur king? He won nothing of any value to be anywhere near to being a king.

Tell me about his great amateur career?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        3 training camps, 8 weeks a piece, yeah, he should be good! When you're 6'9", you're not expected to be "Floating like a butterfly!" Takam and Parker are trash! Breazeale is probably better than both of them!
        Bless; you're so transparent. The only reason you say Breazeale is probably better than both of them is because he's American and God Bless America and all that delusional crap. Dominic Breazeale has done nothing and beat nobody. His current claim to fame is beating an amateur in Izu and in getting the crap beat out of him continually by Anthony Joshua.

Anyway to go back to Fury; Fury is nothing until he shows that he is something again. That Seferi fight was appalling so he needs to show he's physically and mentally ready to compete in his next fight against whoever the hell Frank Warren picked to face him this month.

If he doesn't walk through this next opponent it's clear as day that this is all just a cash out and that Wilder should comfortably win. If Fury actually looks good then a Fury v Wilder fight is then a big fight that is actually going to attract interest from boxing fans. That is a big IF when it comes to Tyson Fury though...

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
          The only one I can think of is Don King.
          LOL. Yeah him

Comment

• Fury is boring as hell in the ring. My hope is that Wilder makes him make it an exciting fight for once.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
              Yes Katie Taylor is amazing. I could watch her every day, love her work ethic.

Also yes to Chisora but with out the theatrics beforehand
              NO WAY! More theatrics! That’s why I watch the b*stard!

Comment

• For anyone to blame Wilder for taking this fight is just sad. This was a fight that Deontay did not want.

It was Tyson Fury who propositioned him for this fight and he would have been a coward to have turn it down. Gay J didn't want to fight to him because he is too afraid.

So Wilder is fighting the next best fighter available; Which is the undefeated lineal heavyweight champion Tyson Fury. An 80 percent, out of shape, sloppy and fat Fury is better than 95 percent of the fighters in the Heavyweight division.

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
                  Huge dilemma for Showtime on who's going to fund this fight with potential $100 million in guarantees for both fighters. It would have to sell more than 2 mil in PPVs.
                  You actually think they'll get $50 million each?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
                    Some of the responses on here say that this article is pure truth! Hilarious. What makes it even better is that its coming from people who say that AJ fans swallow whatever Eddie Hearn says.

Double standards when it comes to both Wilder and Fury. True Champions!?....not a chance! Tyson Fury was investigated and given a drugs ban which was only backdated because the UKAD were worried that Fury would sue them and bankrupt them because he potentially had more money than them. (https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/41899478)

Do you know why people liked the Klitschko's? Because they acted like a Champion by being an example to follow. Fury is a great fighter but he is a disgrace to the sport outside of the ring.

If the entire UK was 'embarrassed' (Which I wasn't) because AJ/Wilder fight didn't happen then I have no words for the level of embarrassment I feel for Wilder fans thinking that Fury is a true or better champion.
                    Oh bro they won’t like that. Lololololol. You are very brave.. You have to announce yourself slowly. These American are like pit bulls . They will sniff you out like Guard dogs but once you show them you are not scared and you deal with the constant barking. Once you gain their trust they will let you stroke them. There are some off course that are cool, you know who you are but there are smarmy condescending ones like Red foxx who I’m convinced the picture with the cheap jewellery and the Hawaii shirt with the 80’s bushy moustache is him and every time his face pops up it makes me want to ‘ Jake the snake Roberts ,DDT his A#rse..... face first on to Dog poop

Comment

• Originally posted by P to the J View Post
                      NO WAY! More theatrics! That’s why I watch the b*stard!
                      Lololololol

Comment

Working...
                      X