Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fight Nearly Done; 'Way Bigger' Than Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BreakingBox View Post
    I don't think Wilder can win this on points. I see Wilder losing too many of the early rounds and not being able to catch up before the fight is over. Fighting Wilder is like fighting a King Cobra for 12 rounds. Can Fury avoid getting bitten once the entire fight? Fury has the tools and the boxing IQ to do it, but if he makes one mistake, he's out.
    I think he can...but he has to be aggressive for 12 rounds and land something big. He also has cut off the ring and make Fury work. He can...but ot will take a Stiverne I type of performance with patience not loaded up shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      Don't know about masterclass..but the snake charmer analogy works. Why did Klitschko wait until the 12th to let his hands go. Afraid of fatigue? No like he was getting hit with shots that could KO him.
      To me it looked like fear. Fury had spent the build up behaving like a man with bi-polar and if you watch the fight again, his movement was erratic in the extreme; a lot of feinting and jerky motion. In summary, I think he won the psychological war and it took Klitschko until late to realise he could let his hands go without retribution.

Another theory of mine is that Klitschko thought he was probably doing just enough on the scorecards anyway, though it seems less likely.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
        I agree with with everything apart from AJ being frozen out...the winner of this WILL fight AJ because all three want the same thing, to be unified undisputed champion, they have to get in the ring with AJ (unless AJ loses to Povetkin, which I can't see happening). That will be a huuuuuge money spinner because whoever wins out of Wilder/Fury will have some serious weight to bring to the table (Belt/Lineal Title). If its Wilder, it will sell like crazy on both sides of the pond.

On another note, there will be some really tasty matchups on all of the undercards! What would people want to see?
        Give me Katie Taylor against decent opposition and Chsiroa against ANYONE. I always want to see Chisora because he is freakin’ hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu
          ... I'll repeat: Fury is simply huge (in terms of height, reach and weight)... In case Wilder doesn't stop him, I don't know...
          Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          He is huge, but he doesn't use his weight. Mainly he uses reach and head movement to frustrate his opponent. In my view that is.
          ... I remember that he did use his weight vs Wlad... and it worked...

Comment

• It's great fight if Tyson really is there but i'm not booking tickets until I see him next out and maybe not then.No one knows what the brave guy has left....maybe not himself.This could turn out to be a complete mismatch if Tyson hasn't got at least 90% in the tank.

I understand why they have taken this so quickly after the messing around and the bad contract deal that Hearn/AJ. offered but i'll bet Wilder can't believe his luck beating Tyson puts him in prime power in the division and vice versa.

I think Hearn/AJ. will regret the missed opportunity. If it turns out to be a close fight fans maybe clambering for a rematch and that leaves AJ. with a rematch with Whyte or a date with maybe Del Boy .....sorry no British dust up for me .....things maybe a lot bigger elsewhere!

Comment

• Those press conferences.... Yessss! Pure gold all the way

Comment

• Originally posted by P to the J View Post
                Give me Katie Taylor against decent opposition and Chsiroa against ANYONE. I always want to see Chisora because he is freakin’ hilarious.
                Yes Katie Taylor is amazing. I could watch her every day, love her work ethic.

Also yes to Chisora but with out the theatrics beforehand

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                  Man, do you guys think this fight should be in US or UK? I actually think it should be in the UK but those Europeans do travel for their people so it may still be a packed house.
                  should be in vegas....

people in the us know who tyson fury is

Comment

• Lying sht this wanker is

What a nasty little rat wilder is

Ducking Joshua and then spreading lies to take easy fights. His little stooges here doing the same

Taking on a fat washed up drug filled fury is pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                      Horrible set of Kent’s fair play

They tried to roll my 78 year old neighbour last year . Properly trying to bully money out of him for a tarmaked drive he didn’t even ask for
                      Most States in the USA have "stand your ground: laws which means the type of rowdiness you have in the UK would result in the culprits having holes in them and bleeding to death if it happened here.

Comment

Working...
                      X