Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fight Nearly Done; 'Way Bigger' Than Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    No doubt, boxing fans don't realize that they are in for a real treat. This is going to be a crowd pleasing fight. Both guys are going to bring their A game. In the past both guys have displayed a tremendous amount of championship heart. So the fans who are worrying about Fury's well-being shouldn't be; Because he is a professional and knows how to protect himself. I am anticipating a Hell of a fight and the fight fans should too.
    I concur....

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      When Wilder wins, he'll be the true heavyweight champion of the world, so it'll no longer matter what AJ fans think.
      Fair enough but it’s outlandish to hear the opinion of what an American thinks. Let me put this question to you. So if Pianeta wins in August by surprising Fury and beating him he becomes the lineal champion and supersedes Joshua and Deontay and can obviously demand 50/50 vs Joshua? Or better yet if he was to arrange a fight next with Wilder he will have the say on everything and it doesn’t matter what Americans think ,would it? Have a word with yourself please. I mean that with the greatest of respect. You know your stuff....... sometimes. In any case to conclude if Wilder vs Fury takes take place it will be a great fight and you can delude yourself and say beating Fury and being the lineal Champion makes you all of a sudden the man of the division. I beg to differ just like if Joshua faced fury and beat him he will still need to go through Wilder in my eyes to remove all doubt. Yes he would be lineal against a fighter that fought competively 3 years ago but so what! Still though if Wilder wins it’s a great win and I will be personally pleased for him but let’s not get ahead of our stations. Order in the court please
      Last edited by Noelanthony; 08-04-2018, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• All of a sudden the yanks now see this obese fool fury as the lineal champ? And when birdlegs flattens him he then becomes?

Comment

• Originally posted by auxism View Post
          you can talk ****s about Aj ducking wilder
          But why did hearn put that april date up for Aj's next fight.
          The wilder vs joshua fight wasn't made because they need more hype to make it the biggest fight ever.
          Aj is fighting povtkin
          Wilder is fighting fury guarranteed it happens,this two need to up their games against their opponents.
          Wilder needs a big performance to bring the US markets
          Joshua to deal with podvetkin to up the british crowd...Boxing is business before sport,so you stupid delusional fans shuld shut your mouths and let the promoters do their stuff.
          I wouldnt usually say anything when I see glaring errors in people’s post but the fact that you come on and insult everyone like they do not comprehend the logistics of the fight game and then I read your bland and evasive summary of what the fighters need to do it begs the obvious question what is your purpose here sir? To kick knowledge or insult?.... let’s dissect your post. This is your words....

Wilder needs a big performance to bring the US markets..... what does that even mean? And hasn’t he been knocking out all of his opponents so share with not your destination but your road map in achieving how you will get there. Secondly you said Joshua needs to deal with Povetkin to up the British crowd. Lol.... .... Just F#ucking with you I’m Nigerian too😜

Comment

• If it's WAY BIGGER, then fans should expect Fury to get more than $50 million guarantee.
            Espinoza would get massive headaches how he's going to fund this fight.
            This is a huge gamble. Nobody knows how many PPVs it will sell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              if Pianeta wins in August by surprising Fury and beating him he becomes the lineal champion and supersedes Joshua and Deontay and can obviously demand 50/50 vs Joshua?
              Doesn't mean Pianeta would be given 50/50, but it does mean he'd be the lineal heavyweight champion of the world. He'd be bound to give Fury a rematch and I don't see Pianeta beating Fury twice in a row, but if he did, he'd command a massive payday against AJ or Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus View Post
                Bless; you're so transparent. The only reason you say Breazeale is probably better than both of them is because he's American and God Bless America and all that delusional crap. Dominic Breazeale has done nothing and beat nobody. His current claim to fame is beating an amateur in Izu and in getting the crap beat out of him continually by Anthony Joshua.

Anyway to go back to Fury; Fury is nothing until he shows that he is something again. That Seferi fight was appalling so he needs to show he's physically and mentally ready to compete in his next fight against whoever the hell Frank Warren picked to face him this month.

If he doesn't walk through this next opponent it's clear as day that this is all just a cash out and that Wilder should comfortably win. If Fury actually looks good then a Fury v Wilder fight is then a big fight that is actually going to attract interest from boxing fans. That is a big IF when it comes to Tyson Fury though...
                You're very transparent too! You're praying that Fury doesn't look good! You're very afraid that this fight actually occurs! If Dillan Whyte or Joshua was fighting Fury after his fight with Planeta, you would be singing a very different tune!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  You're very transparent too! You're praying that Fury doesn't look good! You're very afraid that this fight actually occurs! If Dillan Whyte or Joshua was fighting Fury after his fight with Planeta, you would be singing a very different tune!
                  Am I now? I've even stated that if Fury looks good against Pianeta then a Wilder v Fury fight is a different proposition and will be a great fight for boxing, just at the moment i'm basing my opinion on actual fights; rather than a desire to prop up my hero like yourself...

Not one single person here can honestly and truthfully say that Fury is anywhere near his best at the moment and that he is in a position to truly challenge Wilder. We won't have a clue about whether that's the case or not until after his next fight. Until that time this fight should be viewed with apprehension.

Comment

• Originally posted by BreakingBox View Post
                    I think you meant Hearn as being the greedy one.
                    Kid you know nothing about boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by P to the J View Post
                      BREAKING NEWS: Boxing promoter in “lying” scandal.

In all seriousness, name me one promoter who is neither greedy nor dishonest..
                      You name one, you trust them?

Comment

Working...
                      X