Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fight Nearly Done; 'Way Bigger' Than Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
    The reason this fight is happening is because of why? Because Joshua left 50 million+ on the table remember? "wouldn't be as big as a Joshua fight though" Incredible.
    Fury isn't guaranteed anywhere near to that kind of money, so you know just by that it isn't close to what a Joshua fight will be.

When Wilder wins, Joshua will be the first name coming out of his delusional mouth. His insecurity will be palpable.

Comment

• Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
      tremendous news for fury not a big fan but hes got balls .when the coward ajs drops he will realise that 50 mill could of made them drop quicker. I heard ajs getting eric butterbean at Wembley april 13th I suppose to promote it tins of butterbeans will be reduced.......
      We both know Butterbean is Wilder's style. AJ fights the top fighters, not waste time on bottom feeders and fat jokes.

Comment

• This a very good style match up. What's so ironic is how badly both guys are underestimated. For example: Most people say that Fury can't hit or take a punch but the facts are his chin and punching power is a lot better than most people think.

The very same can be said about Deontay Wilder. Most people tend to underestimate his boxing ability. However, The truth is he is a much better boxer than most people give him credit for. For example: He knows how to jab, fight from a distance and off the back foot.

Therefore, this makes for a very intriguing fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
          This ^

And it'll also be PPV in the UK
          It will be on PPV on BT sport, not SKY Box Office. That will mean not many will take much notice of this fight. The promotion for the fight will be out of sight, out of mind. Trust me not many will buy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
            Everything wilder said in this article is pretty much true. I do think right about now AJ might feel a little embarrassed. He made a financial demand and wouldn’t accept it when offered to him, he didn’t want wilder in the ring with him post fight . Why ? Credit to fury for backing up his talk and saving face for the UK.
            It's true, if you're deranged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Travycat View Post
              He's right, if this fight gets made and he wins, looks horrible for the Joshua camp. And solidifies a 50/50 split
              Beating this version of Fury does not net you 50/50 against the money man in the division.

But hey, Americans are always extremists.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
                Some of the responses on here say that this article is pure truth! Hilarious. What makes it even better is that its coming from people who say that AJ fans swallow whatever Eddie Hearn says.

Double standards when it comes to both Wilder and Fury. True Champions!?....not a chance! Tyson Fury was investigated and given a drugs ban which was only backdated because the UKAD were worried that Fury would sue them and bankrupt them because he potentially had more money than them. (https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/41899478)

Do you know why people liked the Klitschko's? Because they acted like a Champion by being an example to follow. Fury is a great fighter but he is a disgrace to the sport outside of the ring.

If the entire UK was 'embarrassed' (Which I wasn't) because AJ/Wilder fight didn't happen then I have no words for the level of embarrassment I feel for Wilder fans thinking that Fury is a true or better champion.
                The longer you spend on here, the more you know how crazy Americans are. Creepy and deranged doesn't even cut the mustard. They are much worse than even that. It's like this on every forum I've been on. Why I still read the crazy comments I don't know, because they're worthless garbage that's contradictory and hypocritical to the extreme.

Nut jobs, the lot of them. Yet they call Brit fans the worst in all of boxing. Irony doesn't get any more extreme than that.

Comment

• Fury is tougher than Joshua. Wilder keeps taking huge challenges while Hoeshua keeps fighting bums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vae Victis View Post
                    "Makes about as much sense as Wilder desperately trying to convince everybody that this fight is as good or better match-up than Joshua." Since AJ is too afraid (fifty-million dollars confirmed afraid) to fight Wilder, this fight has to be better. Don't forget, AJ weaseled out, chickened out, backed out, reneged despite his demand of fifty-million dollars being confirmed. Whatever credibility AJ possessed prior to reneging on that fifty-million dollar demand, he's now lost it, and until AJ finds the courage to fight Wilder, he's not getting it back - ever. Never has another boxer reneged on a fifty-million dollar demand that has been confirmed. Never. That's AJ's legacy: coward, blowhard, fraidy-cat - a 21st century Georgie Porgie.
                    Georgie Porgie, Puddin’ and Pie,
                    Kissed the girls and made them cry,
                    When the boys came out to play
                    Georgie Porgie ran away
                    If you can't even convince yourself of this nonsense, you'll never convince anybody else. The desperation oozes out of every word.

Give yourself a good slap. You need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                      When AJuice vs PEDvetkin squares off is the PEDS Belt on the line also..... Curious
                      You're more obsessed with AJ than Wilder is. Haha.

Your smears will never change the fact that the Fury fight is a load of ****. It will never change the fact that Joshua is number 1. It won't change the fact that Joshua holds 3 of the 4 world title belts. It won't change the fact that Wilder gets paid peanuts in comparison. And it won't change the fact that Wilder is nothing more than a 2 bit nobody with the worst resume in history after 40 fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X