Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fight Nearly Done; 'Way Bigger' Than Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When AJuice vs PEDvetkin squares off is the PEDS Belt on the line also..... Curious

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
      Game recognize Game, I can't wait to see 2 kings facing each other... Team AJ and DAZN camp are looking softer than an English Muffin.
      True that. Call me a Wilder fanboy, I don't care. I think Wilder-Fury will be a great fight. I think Wilder can pull the trigger no problem and turn out the lights on Fury. The promotion should be entertaining as well

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
        Fury is going to make Wilder look like a massive chump. Wilder has never faced anyone as tricky as Fury, regardless of fitness or lack of fights, he will win on points, he doesn't need the KO, he just needs the win then its BYE BYE DEONTAY.
        I'm a Wilder fan, and agree with you. Trickiness will be Wilder's kryptonite, especially with someone like Fury. I don't see how Wilder will be able to land any clean punches. Hopefully, he proves me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BreakingBox View Post
          I'm a Wilder fan, and agree with you. Trickiness will be Wilder's kryptonite, especially with someone like Fury. I don't see how Wilder will be able to land any clean punches. Hopefully, he proves me wrong.
          Yeah, would like a Fury knockdown to keep the fight entertaining but its Wilders balance that Fury will also capitalise on, I think.

IF Wilder loses, whats the potential he moves stables over to Matchroom (and/or DAZN)!? With a loss on his record and without a belt, he could see that as a potential to get bigger pay days? Thoughts?

Comment

These guys have really backed themselves into a corner. This fight has to happen now.

Comment

Yeah, would like a Fury knockdown to keep the fight entertaining but it's Wilders balance that Fury will also capitalise on, I think.
              (...)
              ... all depends on Fury's conditioning in this fight -- Wlad couldn't even touch him, remember?...

(and not even a Fury's fan here... )

Comment

Yeah, would like a Fury knockdown to keep the fight entertaining but its Wilders balance that Fury will also capitalise on, I think.

IF Wilder loses, whats the potential he moves stables over to Matchroom (and/or DAZN)!? With a loss on his record and without a belt, he could see that as a potential to get bigger pay days? Thoughts?
                If Wilder loses, I would bet that there will be a rematch clause. If Wilder loses again, I highly doubt he will ever sign with Matchroom. He can't stand Hearn and he seems to be very loyal to his management team and they seem to have a very good relationship together. If I was Wilder, and lost the WBC belt, I would find my quickest route to be Joshua's mandatory.

Comment

If Wilder loses, I would bet that there will be a rematch clause. If Wilder loses again, I highly doubt he will ever sign with Matchroom. He can't stand Hearn and he seems to be very loyal to his management team and they seem to have a very good relationship together. If I was Wilder, and lost the WBC belt, I would find my quickest route to be Joshua's mandatory.
                  ... if Wilder loses vs Fury... and if he loses, even, the rematch... there will be no Wilder tbh... (but I don't think this will actually happens...)

Comment

So you think Fury is trickier than southpaw, Cuban amateur king Ortiz? Let's get the "Ortiz is old" reply out of the way... so you think Fury is a tougher challenge than Ortiz was?

Genuinely curious

Comment

• Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
                      So you think Fury is trickier than southpaw, Cuban amateur king Ortiz? Let's get the "Ortiz is old" reply out of the way... so you think Fury is a tougher challenge than Ortiz was?

Genuinely curious
                      Yes, Fury has better movement around the ring, he's faster, trickier, and has a longer reach. All of that combined, in my opinion, is better than Ortiz. And remember, this is coming from a Wilder fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X