Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If Crawford Wants 3-4 Fights a Year - We Have The Dates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    People need to be honest about these opponents. We just saw Indongo get blasted by Prograis like he was a prop up fight. Postol's best wins were Matthysse and Lundy. Diaz went life and death with a guy (Peterson) people claim is a marginal fighter (which I disagree with). And Horn shouldn't have been in the ring (we know Arum resorted to his old tricks to get that belt from Manny).

I like Bud and how he handles his business but there needs to be some scrutiny on these opponents. The quality is very similar to Danny Garcia's comp prior to Thurman and people called him a cherry picker (rod salka was unacceptable though) lol
    Danny actually has a better resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      He needs to work on his personality, he comes off like one immature kid during interviews and acts like one arrogant thug. He has the skills but he lacks the character.. hopefully he gets to fight more often then he might be able to sell more than 30K PPV.
      An arrogant thug?

That's code language, but trust me, we all got the message.

You mean a successful African American champion.

Confidence is part of the game, and Crawford is no different.

I wonder if you feel the same way about Billy Joe, or Tyson Fury.

Just STFU

Comment

Crawford won't do numbers until he talks some ****. Just the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
          Danny actually has a better resume.
          Listen fam, don't say it too loudly or the trolls will swarm you lol

They're acting like Crawford has knocked off a killer already when he hasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
            Maybe Bud should move over to PBC and fight once every 10-12 months! Stop making it seem as if things would be better at PBC. Spence can't get a big name under the Haymon banner.
            Crawford has the Benevidez fight, and the Ponomarev fight, before he's looking at fighting guys like Bradley Skeete, lol.

Activity for activity may be something that you'd prefer; I'd just rather not watch **** matchups.

Step into the ring for meaningful fights, or stay home, is how I look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              Crawford has the Benevidez fight, and the Ponomarev fight, before he's looking at fighting guys like Bradley Skeete, lol.

Activity for activity may be something that you'd prefer; I'd just rather not watch **** matchups.

Step into the ring for meaningful fights, or stay home, is how I look at it.
              It's funny because we all know the names in Bob's Top Rank chamber lol even took Ponomarev off the IBF rankings to avoid a Spence beating. But they don't see it though.

Comment

Crawford is a finisher, he can be marketed.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                  People need to be honest about these opponents. We just saw Indongo get blasted by Prograis like he was a prop up fight. Postol's best wins were Matthysse and Lundy. Diaz went life and death with a guy (Peterson) people claim is a marginal fighter (which I disagree with). And Horn shouldn't have been in the ring (we know Arum resorted to his old tricks to get that belt from Manny).

I like Bud and how he handles his business but there needs to be some scrutiny on these opponents. The quality is very similar to Danny Garcia's comp prior to Thurman and people called him a cherry picker (rod salka was unacceptable though) lol
                  You spoke the truth here. Crawford opponents are at best C list. Looks very protected. And he comes off as a thug so makes you wonder about his character.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                    You must be having a laugh if u think they are top.notch. Diaz Just lost to a bum, postol just went life and death with an absolute nobody and imdongo got spanked by a prospect. And don't tell me 'they weren't the same after bud fought them'cause they sure as **** hadn't done much before that either.
                    Exactly. Every Crawford opponent has been C list at best and hasn't shown anything vs any top competition. Crawford might have the worst resume in boxing besides Deontay Wilder. That's pretty damn bad company.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                      Exactly. Every Crawford opponent has been C list at best and hasn't shown anything vs any top competition. Crawford might have the worst resume in boxing besides Deontay Wilder. That's pretty damn bad company.
                      Does Jermelle and Jermall have a better resume than Crawford?

Comment

Working...
                      X