Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If Crawford Wants 3-4 Fights a Year - We Have The Dates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at a certain point in a guys career, its not quantity, its quality. we can do w/o mismatches like the horn debacle

good luck setting up 3-4 quality opps a year for ANY fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      Watched Charlo-Trout in an ok fight, LSC-Mares 2 in a good fight, have the Spence-Ocampo card next week, with a nice little ShoBox card featuring Shields and Hammer in their lead-in.

All for $12.

To that, you add in Garcia-Easter already being announced for July, plus getting to watch Billions, and you're a dammed fool talking that nonsense.

I look for value when I'm spending my money. ESPN+ just got you for your free trial, the next confirmed boxing content is a can crush for Jose Ramirez in July and a likely can crush by Prograis, before having to pay up for Pacquiao in August, lol.

Have fun with that
      Your math is terrible and apparently you get your dates mixed up to.

Your $12 was for June you have to fork over another $12 for the Garcia Easter fight in July so now you’re at 24.

Then you completely bypassed the fact that the Frank Warren show on June 23 is on the app and in July do you have the Manny Pacquiao show not in August. Plus the Christopher Diaz card in July 28. I think Jose ramirez is in regular espn But you get all the undercard fights on the app.

I paid $50 for 12 months. So for four dollars a month I get all that in June and in July. So I spent eight bucks while you spend three times more at $24. And I get the entire card and get to watch all the prospects and dan Rafaela show Plus baseball games and other sports.

They will have another two or three shows in August to that’s why the app is the best bargain in boxing. I pay $15 a month on DIRECTV for each of Showtime and HBO and the app is by far the greater value. I really should just cancel HBO

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
        He's delusional lol
        Actually you’re the delusional one you’re trying to say that Barclays doesn’t give away comps when everybody knows it’s true a lot of my friends have gotten comps. And then you try to act like Danny Garcia and Keith Thurman make more than Terence Crawford when Terence Crawford is making 3 million a fight and is the highest paid welterweight game

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          Actually you’re the delusional one you’re trying to say that Barclays doesn’t give away comps when everybody knows it’s true a lot of my friends have gotten comps. And then you try to act like Danny Garcia and Keith Thurman make more than Terence Crawford when Terence Crawford is making 3 million a fight and is the highest paid welterweight game
          Dude he just made $3 million for this fight not per fight. Prior high was $1.7 million. And honestly cut the nonsense. You have to be in his camp or something. You carry that torch on all the articles about this guy. Let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            Your math is terrible and apparently you get your dates mixed up to.

Your $12 was for June you have to fork over another $12 for the Garcia Easter fight in July so now you’re at 24.

Then you completely bypassed the fact that the Frank Warren show on June 23 is on the app and in July do you have the Manny Pacquiao show not in August. Plus the Christopher Diaz card in July 28. I think Jose ramirez is in regular espn But you get all the undercard fights on the app.

I paid $50 for 12 months. So for four dollars a month I get all that in June and in July. So I spent eight bucks while you spend three times more at $24. And I get the entire card and get to watch all the prospects and dan Rafaela show Plus baseball games and other sports.

They will have another two or three shows in August to that’s why the app is the best bargain in boxing. I pay $15 a month on DIRECTV for each of Showtime and HBO and the app is by far the greater value. I really should just cancel HBO
            So rather than simply get your free trial, ESPN+ already got $50 from you? Good to know, lol.

How many competitive fights do you honestly expect to see for your $50 on ESPN+ (Competitive is relative, so for conversation's sake, let's put it at better than 4:1)?

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
              Dude he just made $3 million for this fight not per fight. Prior high was $1.7 million. And honestly cut the nonsense. You have to be in his camp or something. You carry that torch on all the articles about this guy. Let it go.
              wrong again broski. He got 2.05 mil for Indongo. Dan rafael posted it. And do u think Crawford’s purses are going to go backwards now?

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                So rather than simply get your free trial, ESPN+ already got $50 from you? Good to know, lol.

How many competitive fights do you honestly expect to see for your $50 on ESPN+ (Competitive is relative, so for conversation's sake, let's put it at better than 4:1)?
                Charlo was 10-1 favorite over Trout so u are saying that wasn’t competitive right? So showtime had one competitive fight this month lmao. Spence is 50-1 favorite over Ocampo so that’s over 5x more of a favorite then crawford over horn lmao again.

I paid $50 for a year of fights. $20 less for a year of cards than Berto vs Floyd and $50 less thank may-McGregor. You pay $144 for a year of showtime. I pay $180 for a war of showtime. Espn+ is a bargain

Looks like showtime has about as many mismatches as ESPN right?

Comment

Working...
                X