Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If Crawford Wants 3-4 Fights a Year - We Have The Dates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
    Does Jermelle and Jermall have a better resume than Crawford?
    Charlos resumes are pretty bad. I think Crawford fought more C level opposition than Charlos who fight mostly D list opposition. I think their best opponents are in the same C-C+ level range. Crawford probably slightly better opposition. Charlos opponents were really really bad. Best opponent was Trout who was maybe B level at his peak and both Charlos went life sbf death with him. At least Crawford is dominating. Charlos are hype. Straight hype. Good point though sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
      But these same posters will talk crap about Mikey for beating a guy like Lipinets. That's all I'm highlighting here lol we gotta be consistent
      I hear you. I'm not one of those guys, but I see where the frustration comes

Comment

Pacquiao, Kavaliauskas and Jose Benavidez... all top rank fighters at the weight

Comment

Oh lord...he we go with the patented Bob Arum Hype Job 🙄 Hes already comparing him to Leonard and beat up a school teacher from Australia?🤔 Now they are saying he will beat Errol Spence? 😳 GTFOH. Hes going to hype Crawford while ge fights C level competition while he waits for the A fighters to beat each other. Everyone was supposed to fear Margarito before they found out he was wearing cats and Shane took his head off. Loma was supposed took be the best thing since Ray Robinson...despite the fact he lost to a journeyman with 12 losses. In his last fight he gets dropped by a simple straight right despite his footwork being so amazing. Not falling for it. Crawford is solid but I got Danny Garcia beating him and Spence would destroy him. GTFOH 🙄

Comment

Say what you will in the end what we means nothing BUT NOTE THIS: Chickenweathermayshlt would have DUCKED BUD ! Shaw ,,, he done ducked Spence !

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Yea cuz 10 months in between fights aint gonna get it. That's Keith Thurman territory
              he was injured you moron not fake injured like thurman who doesn't really want to fight. crawford was supposed to fight in april.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
                Oh lord...he we go with the patented Bob Arum Hype Job 🙄 Hes already comparing him to Leonard and beat up a school teacher from Australia?🤔 Now they are saying he will beat Errol Spence? 😳 GTFOH. Hes going to hype Crawford while ge fights C level competition while he waits for the A fighters to beat each other. Everyone was supposed to fear Margarito before they found out he was wearing cats and Shane took his head off. Loma was supposed took be the best thing since Ray Robinson...despite the fact he lost to a journeyman with 12 losses. In his last fight he gets dropped by a simple straight right despite his footwork being so amazing. Not falling for it. Crawford is solid but I got Danny Garcia beating him and Spence would destroy him. GTFOH 🙄
                I agree with you, Arum hype train express coming to a town near you.

I’m not sure about Loma overhyped though, he really is the goods, let’s remember for a minute that he beat GRJ (widely considered a great boxer) in just his 3rd pro fight. He went after a title in his 2nd pro bout, totally unheard of in modern era boxing. Btw: I’m not a Loma die hard, he’s not a god but props where it’s deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
                  Mosley was on steroids....

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Crawford won't do numbers until he talks some ****. Just the way it is.
                    Errol Spence Jr is on his way to selling out 15000 seats just outside of Dallas, backed by the Jones family, with a seat at the table on the back-end.

Andre Ward was able to sell $3.3m and $2.4m at the gate for his two Las Vegas fights, plus sell well at Oracle at full price, with money coming to back him.

Neither guy is making Floyd money, but their drawing well without having to put on the black hat, with Spence likely having the potential to draw great if things go right.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      Crawford is a finisher, he can be marketed.
                      Didn't watch the fight, but the scorecards showed no knockdown, so what are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                      X