Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Bring on Golovkin - I Want That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
    Two punk ass responses, cause y’all dont want 3G to get that work!

Sick of punk fans crying about fan bases and money when they just don’t want to see they man take on real LIONS! I guess Mstriyo-whatever brings big money and a big fan base! At this point 3G owe us nothing but real fights against elite talent. He to old and has to many fights to have such a weak resume!
    I just opened this thread and thought the same shyt bruh. You can see in their messages responses the biase shyt. Like they LITERALLY don't care that a Champion fighting a retired Jmw on 3 weeks notice is a serious problem. JMW!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
      Two punk ass responses, cause y’all dont want 3G to get that work!

Sick of punk fans crying about fan bases and money when they just don’t want to see they man take on real LIONS! I guess Mstriyo-whatever brings big money and a big fan base! At this point 3G owe us nothing but real fights against elite talent. He to old and has to many fights to have such a weak resume!
      before it was warriors, dogs, now it is lions, what else can the low class men come up with. Tacky tacky gaudy man.

I would love to see Golovkin fighting Charlo right now, not in two years.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
        its easy to bark when you know there is no chance of the fight happening since ggg-canelo is next on the wbc schedule and he knows the mandatory wont be ordered until thats settled which gives charlo free reign to fight bum after bum while barking. why not try to take on jacobs, derey, saunders, murata someone available and good? its easy to ko bum...we heard that over and over when ggg was doing it lol. why not step up the comp? oh we saw what happened against trout nevermind...
        True. GGG is tied up until early 2019 at the earliest and even then Saunders is the fight in the division for the GGG-Clenelo winner.

In the meantime Charlo should step up. Jacobs I'm sure would be down but he seems intimidated by Jacobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          Bingo! But Charlo won’t be calling Jacobs name because Jacobs might actually take him up on it. Golovkin is safer, his dance card is full right now.
          They by want to fight GGG, but neither want to earn it, both have the same manager, but won't even mention each other's name.

Comment

• Its sad all this competition came up late. I wanted to see GGG vs Charlo. And I would love another jacobs fight. Canelo can go **** himself I can care less

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              True. GGG is tied up until early 2019 at the earliest and even then Saunders is the fight in the division for the GGG-Clenelo winner.

In the meantime Charlo should step up. Jacobs I'm sure would be down but he seems intimidated by Jacobs.
              Wondering if those two ever sparred.

Comment

• Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                Its sad all this competition came up late. I wanted to see GGG vs Charlo. And I would love another jacobs fight. Canelo can go **** himself I can care less
                the competition was always there its just that they didnt have big lips and noses and afro hair in order to get hyped.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  More shook lil g fans....lol....#Lions Only
                  Golovkin would make Charlo fight even more less often. There's a reason why this guy Charlo is still an undercard fighter. Even a one-legged fighter didn't fear fighting this slow-evolving dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                    Jacobs hits harder than Charlo and he has much better movement. Charlo hasn't defeated anyone to prove that he has legit ring iq. let's not forget that he went to war with Trout. I'm pretty sure GGG would've stopped Trout. You guys need to let these guys prove themselves before crowning them.
                    Who has jacobs defeated that is so outstanding to where we compare resume? His best win is Quillin who hasn't fought since lol. Resume are dam near equal.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                      But he was the mandatory before the may fight and GGG.....decided... To fight Vanes.
                      When was the mandatory ordered ?

Comment

Working...
                      X