Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Bring on Golovkin - I Want That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Another lil g fan that doesn't want this fight....lmmfao
    You prefer fantasy to truth? Very well then.

Charlo has beaten all the top guys in the division and he really really deserves this fight more than anyone else but Golovkin won't fight him for no other reason than because he's afraid of him.

Happy?

Comment

• J razor

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Shook lil g fans are stuck on the obvious weak excuses....lmmfao
      So its not true that charlos best and only wins at 160 was a cripple who could barely stand didn’t really knockout him out the referee just stopped it cause he could really stand up right and Hugo Centeno who should of lost to j rock back in 2013 and been kod by polish fighter with no punching power. That’s literally charlos best wins at 160 but hey don’t call a bum once he losses to canelo or ggg or both ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
        So its not true that charlos best and only wins at 160 was a cripple who could barely stand didn’t really knockout him out the referee just stopped it cause he could really stand up right and Hugo Centeno who should of lost to j rock back in 2013 and been kod by polish fighter with no punching power. That’s literally charlos best wins at 160 but hey don’t call a bum once he losses to canelo or ggg or both ok
        I like the Charlos but it is strange how much hype they have gotten over the past couple years...they both have one real win (Rosado and Trout) and they were pretty average in those fights. They do appear to be improving and can punch, but hopefully we will see them in against another real test soon.

As you said, will be interesting to see what all the Charlo fans do if/when they lose/have a bad performance. They all threw Andrade under the bus real quick after the Culcay fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          Decide ?

GGG has to face his ibf mandatory after his May fight.
          But he was the mandatory before the may fight and GGG.....decided... To fight Vanes.

Comment

• Charlo vs Jacobs for right to fight the king GGG.

Charlo still needs a marquee win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
              I like the Charlos but it is strange how much hype they have gotten over the past couple years...they both have one real win (Rosado and Trout) and they were pretty average in those fights. They do appear to be improving and can punch, but hopefully we will see them in against another real test soon.

As you said, will be interesting to see what all the Charlo fans do if/when they lose/have a bad performance. They all threw Andrade under the bus real quick after the Culcay fight.
              To be fair, I think a lot of people threw Andrade away b/c of his excessive ducking lol That guy has more excuses than Stevenson

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                Charlo vs Jacobs for right to fight the king GGG.

Charlo still needs a marquee win.
                Bingo! But Charlo won’t be calling Jacobs name because Jacobs might actually take him up on it. Golovkin is safer, his dance card is full right now.

Comment

All those fights can happen BUT as of now NOW it's all about Jermall whoopin lil g.
                  Charlo will never whoop ggg. Because pyssu ggg will never fight Charlo. Ggg is a slave of canelita. ggg wants is to be owned only by canela. Fuuck ggg.

Comment

lil g protection act in process.
                    I don't know what protection this clown is mentioning.
                    Don't you speak english? I already mentioned, "I hope the fight happens." So I can finally see this Charlo in a real manly fight.
                    His best win was an unstable Williams.
                    He moved up fighting a one-legged opponent.
                    And that was okay with you clowns.
                    Why would GGG need protection from a bum killer?
                    In contrast, you want 3G to move up and fight the huge #2 p4p Ward.
                    Kills me with these fake fans.

Comment

• Boxing1012

when ggg was stopping knocking out suppose bums according to a lot of charlo fans they were saying ggg was hype job now charlo is literally doing the same but not as long as ggg cause charlo just moved up to 160 but now somehow jermall is goig take over and beat everyone and that everyone is ducking him that’s some bs right there not saying he’s bad fight at all but he should someone relevant like Jacobs Andrade heck even some one like David Lemue or what ever his names is better than Hugo Centeno or hailand

Comment

Working...
                      X