Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Bring on Golovkin - I Want That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Bring on Golovkin - I Want That Fight!

Former 154-pound champion Jermall Charlo sent a statement to the middleweight division in the co-main event, knocking out previously once-beaten contender Hugo Centeno Jr. to capture the interim WBC 160-pound title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wishful thinking....doubt GGG is going to go from likely fighting Canelo in the biggest fight of the year to fighting a undercard fighting no draw/fanbase/no $ Charlo

Comment

its easy to bark when you know there is no chance of the fight happening since ggg-canelo is next on the wbc schedule and he knows the mandatory wont be ordered until thats settled which gives charlo free reign to fight bum after bum while barking. why not try to take on jacobs, derey, saunders, murata someone available and good? its easy to ko bum...we heard that over and over when ggg was doing it lol. why not step up the comp? oh we saw what happened against trout nevermind...

Comment

Two punk ass responses, cause y’all dont want 3G to get that work!

Sick of punk fans crying about fan bases and money when they just don’t want to see they man take on real LIONS! I guess Mstriyo-whatever brings big money and a big fan base! At this point 3G owe us nothing but real fights against elite talent. He to old and has to many fights to have such a weak resume!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          its easy to bark when you know there is no chance of the fight happening since ggg-canelo is next on the wbc schedule and he knows the mandatory wont be ordered until thats settled which gives charlo free reign to fight bum after bum while barking. why not try to take on jacobs, derey, saunders, murata someone available and good? its easy to ko bum...we heard that over and over when ggg was doing it lol. why not step up the comp? oh we saw what happened against trout nevermind...
          Why would Saunders fight him? Jacobs said he wants to fight him but I can’t see Hearn making that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

I read that exact quote in a thread criticizing lil'G for fighting Vanes

spooky

but funny

Comment

I said it a month ago, Canelo, GGG, neither of them want this work right now.

Don't talk to me about money, or drawing power, GGG is actually fighting Vanes on the biggest boxing weekend of the year, and Canelo fought Angulo, and some english guy nobody ever heard off in Cowboys stadium.

Charlo is long, tall, hits like a truck, and he is hungry...he is the future of the division, they can go ahead and stage the rematch in september, whoever wins is a dead man walking.

Comment

He should probably look to fight Jacobs next. Golovkin will probably look to make the Canelo rematch despite the controversy surrounding it.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
                  He should probably look to fight Jacobs next. Golovkin will probably look to make the Canelo rematch despite the controversy surrounding it.
                  Mostly BECAUSE of the controversy surrounding it. That rematch in September will be much bigger than if it happened here in May after all this.
                  Last edited by landotter; 04-22-2018, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
                    Agreed on Jacobs being in the near future

Comment

Working...
                    X