Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Martirosyan Finalized For May 5 on HBO, StubHub

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
    I agree. **** Golden Boy as well.
    I agree, Golden Boy basiclly ****ed everyone from 154 to 160 and has been doing it for years.

I would not be surprised if he matches David Lemieux with O'Sullivan so Canelo can face the winner in September. If he's smart, and he is, he'll blame Golovkin for the rematch never happening.

I hope, pray I'm wrong

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      so vanes has 2.5 weeks to get ready from a 2 year lay off.

GGG is a bum.
      The article said that he's been in the gym sparring and already on weight. BUT..... He does have 2 and a half weeks to think about what he's gonna look like on the canvas when the fight is waved off.

Comment

The only thing interesting in this fight is whether or not Vanes can last the distance against Golovkin. Vanes had close calls on Lara, Charlo, Andrade and I actually gave the first fight to Materosyan on the Lara fight. If he gets dominated and stopped (Mind you that he is 48 months inactive) it tells nothing but it would be something as a profiler.

Comment

Inbred Brad: "Golden Boy Promotions must've had a say in who Borat's opponent would be. Based on Borat's ATG resume I don't believe he would choose an opponent like this."

Comment

Golovkin and Martirosyan boast a combined record of 73-3-2 (54 KOs) -- a winning percentage of 94% with close to 3/4 of those victories coming by way of knockout.

LMFAO This is the selling point? Math is what you're using to sell this dumpster fire to the people. This is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolor View Post
              Rubbish fight, but I expected that.

The next fight has to be BJS though, or alternatively, Derevyanchenko or Charlo (who will win his next match)...or Canelo, if (1) the fight takes place in September and (2) he is thoroughly tested throughout his entire camp.
              If he fights Saunders say in August or September and then Derevychenko or Charlo at the end of the year (or the other way around) that's a pretty good year even though people will **** on those guys if he beats them.

Comment

But people want to hate on Charlo for fighting Trout? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  The only thing interesting in this fight is whether or not Vanes can last the distance against Golovkin. Vanes had close calls on Lara, Charlo, Andrade and I actually gave the first fight to Materosyan on the Lara fight. If he gets dominated and stopped (Mind you that he is 48 months inactive) it tells nothing but it would be something as a profiler.
                  He beat Charlo and the first Lara fight could have gone either way but he looked like crap against Lara in the second fight and hasn't fought in two years. He's a Twitter warrior these days.

Comment

Another L for HBO. Oh have times changed; Showtime has been on a run for the past 3 years. GGG and his team should have fought Derevenchrnko, a champion should always be ready to fight the top. Martirosyan is not even a legit middleweight. I am GGG fan but it's funny how some people are justifying this fight, the article is even trying to do its best to pump the fight up talking about their combined record; this is utterly a laguhable fight and a fight the belongs on Bein Sports not HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      He beat Charlo and the first Lara fight could have gone either way but he looked like crap against Lara in the second fight and hasn't fought in two years. He's a Twitter warrior these days.
                      I had a Draw on Charlo, a win on Lara first fight, a loss to Anadrade and a loss to Lara 2nd fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X